2013-14 team

Started by BuckyMatt, March 24, 2013, 09:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boowrestle

;) Let them laugh!!!!
you can run but you cannot hide.

Barou

Quote from: billymurphy on May 03, 2013, 10:04:12 PM
I think the Iowa fans would have a pretty good belly laugh if they heard that WI fans think we will finish ahead of them this coming year.  Keep in mind that we finished behind them in all 10 weights this past season.

If we don't beat them this year I'm sure we will next year. And if not next year, the year after. We always have next year.
JHI Mafia

cubfan

If we don't beat them this year I'm sure we will next year. And if not next year, the year after. We always have next year.

I know that feeling ohhh to well.

Ghetto

Quote from: cubfan on May 05, 2013, 10:03:43 AM

[/quote

;D
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

badgerjohn

Quote from: futurerichguy on May 07, 2013, 08:51:09 AM
Quote from: cubfan on May 05, 2013, 10:03:43 AM

The Badgers are the Cubs of collegiate wrestling.  Great.

CUBS WIN!  CUBS WIN!  CUBS WIN!  I can here Harry in my sleep!
"Common sense rarely survives an encounter with lawyers."  DrSnide 12/28/11

dad 2 5

Lets say the Badgers finish this way at the Big 10's next year
125 - 4th
133 - 2nd
141 - 3rd
149 - 6th
157 - 6th
165 - 10th
174 - 10th
184 - 6th
197 - 5th
hwy - 5th (Coon could be FOY for MI)
That would put Wisconsin battling for 5,6,7 with IL and MI and get 8 to the NCAA where I could see them:
125 - 13th
133 - 2nd
141 - 10th
149 - 11th
157 - 14th
184 - 11th
197 - 12th
hwy - 6th
which would give them a pretty good finish at NCAA

billymurphy

Jordan, I was going to make that same exact comment.  Coon got totally manhandled.

dad 2 5

I agree that I am not sold on Coon in freestyle and I think Connor can beat him but I think he needs some motivation. Connor had a good freshmen year and I hope for a better SO year. The freshmen of the year could be one of the best battles in years. Jordon, Bo Jordon, Jesse, plus guys from MN, PSU, and IL that could make an impact.
But lets think team right now and a jump up again.

stp

Flashback Friday!  

St Paris Graham Sophomore Ryan Taylor vs Blair Academy Soph. Max Hvolbek.  Taylor was still relatively unknown after not making the HS varsity line-up his Freshman year.  

http://www.flowrestling.org/coverage/236398-Blair-Academy-vs-St-Paris-Graham/video/284474-103lbs-Max-Hvolbek-Blair-vs-Ryan-Taylor-St-Paris-Graham-

;)

From Milwaukee to St Paris.

Harris

stp that is an awesome video!!  That kid is tough.

dad 2 5

Quote from: stp on May 10, 2013, 05:33:41 PM
Flashback Friday!  

St Paris Graham Sophomore Ryan Taylor vs Blair Academy Soph. Max Hvolbek.  Taylor was still relatively unknown after not making the HS varsity line-up his Freshman year.  

http://www.flowrestling.org/coverage/236398-Blair-Academy-vs-St-Paris-Graham/video/284474-103lbs-Max-Hvolbek-Blair-vs-Ryan-Taylor-St-Paris-Graham-

Who's the fella wearing a red shirt and glasses sitting next to Jimmy?

;)

Have to be excited to see Taylor next season along with the other young guys!

wrestle03

Ryan Taylor is a stud...........excited to see him next year.

Musky Hunter

Quote from: wrestle03 on May 13, 2013, 08:15:06 AM
Ryan Taylor is a stud...........excited to see him next year.

RT will produce.  Will be fun to watch his Badger career.

wrestle03

The kid has the talent to be a multiple time AA and national champ.  I'd love to see the in the room battles next year with him and Thielke making each other better.

Musky Hunter

Quote from: wrestle03 on May 16, 2013, 10:31:38 AM
The kid has the talent to be a multiple time AA and national champ.  I'd love to see the in the room battles next year with him and Thielke making each other better.

Yep, if healthy i think he will be.