At Northwestern 1-9-15

Started by leg turk, December 31, 2014, 11:46:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkraus

Quote from: CLC FAN on January 07, 2015, 01:48:33 PM
It was a heck of an effort with your first post jchap... but I don't think this train is going back on the tracks until the actual dual starts.  Just watch:

Too many weight classes!

jhi

obamacare

stalling

singlets vs fight shorts

I agree that this thread may never get back on track, I'm guilty.  But I don't think it will stray that far...  ;) 

But there will be two great matches to end this dual.  Hopefully they start at 125.
Strive for Perfection

jchap

Quote from: CLC FAN on January 07, 2015, 01:48:33 PM
It was a heck of an effort with your first post jchap... but I don't think this train is going back on the tracks until the actual dual starts.  Just watch:

Too many weight classes!

jhi

obamacare

stalling

singlets vs fight shorts
Actually I used to post here about 15 years ago, but I forgot my login so I finally made a new one!

crossface21

Got the Tuesdays with Barry email. Said that Zeke and JT are a full go for the duals this weekend.

badgerjohn

Quote from: crossface21 on January 07, 2015, 02:56:06 PM
Got the Tuesdays with Barry email. Said that Zeke and JT are a full go for the duals this weekend.

From the Barry email:

For those that were following the tournament we did not have Jesse Thielke or Zeke Jordan wrestle. Zeke would have been the number one seed. Both had minor injuries and are full go for this week's competitions.

We are close to full strength but will be missing Johnny Jimenez this weekend due to illness. We expect him back shortly.

The Purdue match is on Sunday at 1pm in the Field House. Remember to join the coaching staff afterwards at the Red Zone.  FOR ALL OF US PACKER FANS – WE WILL HAVE THE GAME ON THE TV'S NEAR THE CONCESSION STANDS DURING THE MATCH.

"Common sense rarely survives an encounter with lawyers."  DrSnide 12/28/11

jchap

So forfeit at 125?  Cavalleris is still out?  Sorry, didn't get the e-mail.

roughandtough

cavallaris is in at 25 according to the interview with barry.  It is the same one as with zeke and connor it is on badgerstate

visionquest

Quote from: OldAbes72 on January 03, 2015, 06:11:01 PM
Quote from: MNbadger on January 03, 2015, 05:10:36 PM
Do you think Ness could bet Storley?

Depends how many times Storley takes the elevator instead of the stairs! 😃

Dang, that is the funniest thing I have heard all day!
Proverbs 27:17

CLC FAN

Anybody able to post results as they happen tonight?

Manty77

Manty77

Manty77

Manty77

RL loses 6 - 1 to defending National Champ.  Looked solid.

Manty77

Manty77

Donar up 3 - 2 after 2, with riding time

Manty77