Freedom Tournament

Started by thequad, January 23, 2022, 02:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thequad

can anyone tell me where the results are
I am now OLD enough to know how little I knew when I knew it ALL.

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

Redeemer

Quad,

I believe you live in Luxemburg, correct? If you need in-person assistance to be able to search Trackwrestling, and click on "Seasons" to "2021-2022 High School Boys" to "Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association", perhaps someone in your community can hopefully help you. Luxemburg is looking tough this year. Amery is beatable.

Wishing you the best.

thequad

Quote from: Redeemer on January 25, 2022, 11:17:48 AM
Quad,

I believe you live in Luxemburg, correct? If you need in-person assistance to be able to search Trackwrestling, and click on "Seasons" to "2021-2022 High School Boys" to "Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association", perhaps someone in your community can hopefully help you. Luxemburg is looking tough this year. Amery is beatable.

Wishing you the best.
Yes I believe Amery is beatable . I can see it as possible for LC to win all the matches up to 152 and maybe sneak 1 more victory in after that. I know this is a long shot but I can see it possibly happening. A lot of these comparisons come the Freedom tournament and the Brillion LC dual from December.
Thanks for the help and support.
I am now OLD enough to know how little I knew when I knew it ALL.

WINfan

thank god they don't have to go through Winneconne this year to get to state

Kwishoff

Amery going to be tough to beat with potential bonus points from 170 up.  Really depends on if those lower weights can get some for LC.

Redeemer

Quote from: WINfan on January 25, 2022, 12:21:37 PM
thank god they don't have to go through Winneconne this year to get to state

Haha. As far as most of us see it, Winneconne should be thankful they don't have to face LC at sectionals, actually.