who's the big cheese

Started by JacobRaschka, September 26, 2023, 09:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JacobRaschka

What matchups do you guys wanna see at who's the big cheese?

Skramblewrestling1224

Wolbert Vs peters
William Du Chemin Vs Owen Becker
 Nolan skeeba Vs Tyson peach
Charlie Millard and stoffel
Hopke Vs take your pick up top in D1
Carson Neubert Vs Logan Mueller
Jacob herm Vs Brody hart
Silas Dailey Vs Millard or stoffel

Just to name a few and put some out there. I didn't really name any D3 guys but there are so many that would make this card pretty elite! I'd love to see it.

WrestlerSB80

Not sure weight difference.

Koch Vs Campbell

Wolbert Vs Meudt

Fitzpatrick Vs Neubert

Dolphin Vs Neitzel

Armdrag

Henry Niebauer vs anyone near his weight

henry33

Ingham vs Ian Smith or Silas Daily

Wis-Mallard

VQOriginal

Crook has huge interest in a rematch with Wasley. WI Wrestle already shot him down for that rematch at Big Cheese. That match will go completely differently. That is a guarantee.

STFM1

Hopke/Sinclair/Mirasola
Dolphin/Peterson/Neitzel

honestabe

Quote from: VQOriginal on September 28, 2023, 07:28:47 AMCrook has huge interest in a rematch with Wasley. WI Wrestle already shot him down for that rematch at Big Cheese. That match will go completely differently. That is a guarantee.

I think the match could go differently, especially after seeing the few nice shots Crook had in the first period but ultimately, I feel Wasley would choose top when it is his choice and a similar outcome would ensue. Both solid wrestlers but not sure a rematch at the big cheese is the right spot for this matchup.

tyben

Too many other good matchups to worry about a rematch. Millard/Stoffel, Dennee/Steldt, Wasley/Banko, Leonard/Crook, Malin/Vandenbush

rankwizard

Quote from: tyben on September 28, 2023, 12:07:10 PMToo many other good matchups to worry about a rematch. Millard/Stoffel, Dennee/Steldt, Wasley/Banko, Leonard/Crook, Malin/Vandenbush

Yes, Crook needs to keep working and gain on his D1 opponents, Wasley is the better wrestler right now as far as I can see. It's good that Crook is optimistic he can take Wasley in a match though, he will likely see him again in the future at some point. 

rankwizard

Crook vs Dennee would be a good one, in a matchup of D1 guys.

VQOriginal

Ah, love the odds stacked against Crook! Please, keep it up!

hutgoose

JacobRaschka

2 matches have been announced on the podcast!

ticket preorder is now open, we are selling a limited # of mat side seats. we will releasing all the match ups soon.

https://whosthebigcheesetickets.eventbrite.com