Where is Barry & the Badgers

Started by coachn, March 01, 2014, 02:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coachn

Not to stir the pot;
Went to Tournament Thur. Night.  I didn't notice B.D. or any of the Badgers there.
Are they out of town?
Practice?
Recruiting?
Just Busy?
Do they usually show up at state Tournament?

boowrestle

Barry was in section 107 2 rows behind my wife on thurs and jessie theilke sat 1 row behind her in section 106.
you can run but you cannot hide.

Quack

I went on Thursday and Friday and didn't see Electricguy or any of his family, Littleguy301, or Maggie either...Were they even there?
Come off, like you go on.
Live by the headlock, die by the headlock

woody53

There have been many Badger Wrestlers and Coaches there. They will be there again today. Just because you do not see them or they are not introduced doesn't mean they are not there.
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

mat time

Quote from: Quack on March 01, 2014, 06:55:25 AM
I went on Thursday and Friday and didn't see Electricguy or any of his family, Littleguy301, or Maggie either...Were they even there?
Maggie was there.
Gold medals aren

Quack

Quote from: mat time on March 01, 2014, 08:07:48 AM
Maggie was there.
Electricguy was there also, and so was Littleguy301, but I didn't see them. Wonder if it was possibly because there are so many people there????
Come off, like you go on.
Live by the headlock, die by the headlock

ElectricGuy

Quote from: Quack on March 01, 2014, 08:40:53 AM
Maggie was there.
Electricguy was there also, and so was Littleguy301, but I didn't see them. Wonder if it was possibly because there are so many people there????

I feel honored that I've been mentioned in the same thread as Barry Davis and the Badgers.  Were just up in 209, enjoying a sweet suite that Brad @ advance was able to snag, sorry being lazy. I will come see you today, been watching little Quack tapping :)

Funny part is were next to a suite of Kaukana,  I was thinking, this is going to be a long three days, but they are actually decent, guess just used to hating by nature whoever the evil empire is.  On the team note, Dang Bayport has got a lot of good bigs, UHG!
We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.

imnofish

Quote from: ElectricGuy on March 01, 2014, 10:21:24 AM
Maggie was there.

I feel honored that I've been mentioned in the same thread as Barry Davis and the Badgers.  Were just up in 209, enjoying a sweet suite that Brad @ advance was able to snag, sorry being lazy. I will come see you today, been watching little Quack tapping :)

Funny part is were next to a suite of Kaukana,  I was thinking, this is going to be a long three days, but they are actually decent, guess just used to hating by nature whoever the evil empire is.  On the team note, Dang Bayport has got a lot of good bigs, UHG!

Congrats on your celebrity status.   ;D 8)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

ElectricGuy

Quote from: imnofish on March 01, 2014, 10:38:07 AM
Maggie was there.

Coach, you always new I was meant for greatness,  :)
We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.

imnofish

Quote from: ElectricGuy on March 01, 2014, 10:47:14 AM
Quote from: imnofish on March 01, 2014, 10:38:07 AM
Maggie was there.

Coach, you always new I was meant for greatness,  :)

Yep.  You had the team loyalty, tenacity, and intelligence for it.   8)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!