Surprise upset at the tournament

Started by afnjms, February 28, 2014, 04:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

afnjms

Shea, Leon and McClelland are my top 3 thus far

Mtendolle10

I'd throw Chase Farr in the discussion. Cal Hansen too.

boowrestle

My biggest surprise is that a defending champ gets out wrestled and beat in the 1/4 finals and somehow forgets to make wt in morning ???  ?? Id like to congradulate all the other Badger Conference wrestlers on their performances thru out the weekend.
you can run but you cannot hide.

maggie

We'll tell him of your concern boo, however, I doubt he really cares what you thing..forget?...really
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

supportyouthsports

Boo said he was surprised and I, like him agree. I feel he was being polite and still respects everything he has accomplished and somewhere inside I'm sure you agree. 

Dale

Lemanski was an upset to me...although some of you wiser than I may have seen it coming. 

Any insight as to y he forfeited thereafter?

maggie

By insinuating that he simply forgot was being respectful?  Really?   As far as getting out wrestled, I don't believe that was the case at all, hard to get out wrestled when ya don't wrestle..as the stalling Point against him clearly shows us..however, congrats to your boy Trevor on his 5th place finish Boo,  it looks as tho it will be interesting when next yr rolls around..who knows, maybe next year Trevor will get a shot a Nolan or his brother..I'm sure them Shea boys will be ready them..
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

TLV

What defending state champ lost in the quarters. My interest was following 195 because of Connor Johnson and 160 because of the kids from Merrill and Wausau.
God Bless the NRA for  defending Americans'  Civil Rights for over 125 years, and for now defending the U.S. Constitution from those who attack the Second Amendment.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin