Hettinga vs. Reinhardt

Started by BRC ALUM, February 25, 2014, 02:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21cats

Quote from: hodagdad on February 27, 2014, 12:31:45 PM
i hope they clear to the final ... but, the State D1 Mat is what it is and anything can and i'm sure will happen.  if they do, it couldn't happen for a better couple of kids/families.  i'd be as happy and as disappointed for both and if it does happen those guys will do it in style and show the respect win or lose that we all love about the sport.

Never met the kids or families but that is really good to hear..I'm sure they will too...However, they aren't the only two class and deserving kids in the bracket.  14 of 15 in D1 state rankings are in this bracket.  Just hate to see topics that apparently dismisses the other hard working kids!  Good luck to them all!

BRC ALUM

Quote from: 21cats on February 27, 2014, 12:53:32 PM
i hope they clear to the final ... but, the State D1 Mat is what it is and anything can and i'm sure will happen.  if they do, it couldn't happen for a better couple of kids/families.  i'd be as happy and as disappointed for both and if it does happen those guys will do it in style and show the respect win or lose that we all love about the sport.

Never met the kids or families but that is really good to hear..I'm sure they will too...However, they aren't the only two class and deserving kids in the bracket.  14 of 15 in D1 state rankings are in this bracket.  Just hate to see topics that apparently dismisses the other hard working kids!  Good luck to them all!

This isn't dismissing other hard working kids... you obliviously didn't read the initial post.  This is what I was trying to avoid  ::)

21cats

Quote from: BRC ALUM on February 27, 2014, 01:08:03 PM

Never met the kids or families but that is really good to hear..I'm sure they will too...However, they aren't the only two class and deserving kids in the bracket.  14 of 15 in D1 state rankings are in this bracket.  Just hate to see topics that apparently dismisses the other hard working kids!  Good luck to them all!

This isn't dismissing other hard working kids... you obliviously didn't read the initial post.  This is what I was trying to avoid  ::)

Nope...I read it....just didn't totally agree with it as MOST LIKELY.   LOL..I think the bracket is going to be fun to watch...CAN'T Wait!  Good luck to all!

hodagdad

my post is from a regional bias ...

hodagdad

ramjet

what a great story and match up too dang close to make a prediction as we all know could go either way. very cool to see it work out the way it did.

OldAbes72

Hey brc alum... Some people just don't get it. Going to be a great match tonight.

BRC ALUM

Quote from: OldAbes72 on March 01, 2014, 10:39:40 AM
Hey brc alum... Some people just don't get it. Going to be a great match tonight.
yep.....

Yeah it will be a great match tonight. Looking forward to it.

The Last Ride

Quote from: 21cats on February 27, 2014, 01:25:13 PM
Quote from: BRC ALUM on February 27, 2014, 01:08:03 PM

Never met the kids or families but that is really good to hear..I'm sure they will too...However, they aren't the only two class and deserving kids in the bracket.  14 of 15 in D1 state rankings are in this bracket.  Just hate to see topics that apparently dismisses the other hard working kids!  Good luck to them all!

This isn't dismissing other hard working kids... you obliviously didn't read the initial post.  This is what I was trying to avoid  ::)

Nope...I read it....just didn't totally agree with it as MOST LIKELY.   LOL..I think the bracket is going to be fun to watch...CAN'T Wait!  Good luck to all!
lol.....All 16 are deserving , but the two best 160 pounders in D1 are wrestling in the finals.. Most likely made it to the finals.
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

maggie

Kak again...great match up, we need more like this...
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY