Hettinga vs. Reinhardt

Started by BRC ALUM, February 25, 2014, 02:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRC ALUM

They are 2-2 on the season already.  They will MOST LIKELY make the finals and face each other again (Gundrum will be tough though).  IF they both make the finals, who wins? I'll take Hettinga. He looks like he's on a mission. 

P.S. the most likely and if are capitalized for a reason.  Don't get your panties in a bunch because I'm counting my chickens before they hatch. 

jaguarwrestler

I know I'm way behind the times here... what happened to the wrestler from Pulaski at this weight, notice he didn't wrestle the last few weeks... was he hurt? I thought he would be in the mix and have a good shot to win it.
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

padre

Quote from: jaguarwrestler on February 25, 2014, 02:07:55 PM
I know I'm way behind the times here... what happened to the wrestler from Pulaski at this weight, notice he didn't wrestle the last few weeks... was he hurt? I thought he would be in the mix and have a good shot to win it.

Injury.

jaguarwrestler

Quote from: padre on February 25, 2014, 02:16:42 PM
Quote from: jaguarwrestler on February 25, 2014, 02:07:55 PM

Injury.

too bad, at least he has another year.
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

Street Glide

Quote from: BRC ALUM on February 25, 2014, 02:06:25 PM
They are 2-2 on the season already.  They will MOST LIKELY make the finals and face each other again (Gundrum will be tough though).  IF they both make the finals, who wins? I'll take Hettinga. He looks like he's on a mission. 

P.S. the most likely and if are capitalized for a reason.  Don't get your panties in a bunch because I'm counting my chickens before they hatch. 

Not only 2-2, but if they both make the finals won't that be 5 weeks in a row for those two? 

BRC ALUM

Quote from: Street Glide on February 25, 2014, 03:14:03 PM

Not only 2-2, but if they both make the finals won't that be 5 weeks in a row for those two? 

I believe so.  Pretty nuts.  It would be difficult to come in with a game plan against a guy who had wrestled you 4 times in recent history.  I'm sure they have a great feel of what the other is about to do.  Should be exciting. 

Broken Down

I will take Reinhardt. They have alternated wins in their 4 meetings so it is Reinhardt's turn. What a match up it has been.

padre

Quote from: Street Glide on February 25, 2014, 03:14:03 PM

Yes it is.

Jim Rockford

I think it will be a great match.  I know this is off topic but it would be very cool to see both of these two kids and Frandsen in a bracket together.  That would be one tough day for all three of them!

sunrangereagle

They won't meet in the finals. Gundrum beats Reinhardt in the semis then beats Hettinga in the finals.

Street Glide

Quote from: Jim Rockford on February 25, 2014, 07:20:42 PM
I think it will be a great match.  I know this is off topic but it would be very cool to see both of these two kids and Frandsen in a bracket together.  That would be one tough day for all three of them!

I agree, those matches would be interesting.

DarkKnight

look forward to the results. wish I could watch em.

21cats

Quote from: sunrangereagle on February 25, 2014, 07:49:53 PM
They won't meet in the finals. Gundrum beats Reinhardt in the semis then beats Hettinga in the finals.

:o  Spoiler alert!  Love to see that happen!

hodagdad

i hope they clear to the final ... but, the State D1 Mat is what it is and anything can and i'm sure will happen.  if they do, it couldn't happen for a better couple of kids/families.  i'd be as happy and as disappointed for both and if it does happen those guys will do it in style and show the respect win or lose that we all love about the sport.

wrestler133

Quote from: 21cats on February 27, 2014, 12:20:24 PM
Quote from: sunrangereagle on February 25, 2014, 07:49:53 PM

:o  Spoiler alert!  Love to see that happen!

Same here, pullin for GUNDRUM!