2014 Individual State Live Video Stream?

Started by hardnox, February 21, 2014, 02:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardnox

Does anyone know if there will be live streaming video coverage of the individual state meet? If so, where would a person find that?

SSparks

The tournament will be live streamed again this year.  Believe it will be through FoxSportsWisconsin.com

I will post when I find out exact details. 

neutral

(reporter) ... "Rocky ... do you think you've got brain damage?"
(Rocky) ....... "I don't see any."

HMsDad

Fan1966

Thank you Shane, because the link off of WIAA is not the same as the old and it does not show the Thursday session for D 2-3. Nothing listed on the Fox site. 

SP_Coach

Quote from: Fan1966 on February 26, 2014, 11:03:12 AM
Thank you Shane, because the link off of WIAA is not the same as the old and it does not show the Thursday session for D 2-3. Nothing listed on the Fox site. 
Where do I see the sessions listed for each day and DIV? Thanks

Fan1966

They are not listed for each day.  After you click on the link on bottom of WIAA site you will see it all and the only thing listed is the Championships on March 1st. :(

justaclone22

Quote from: SSparks on February 21, 2014, 03:03:30 PM
The tournament will be live streamed again this year.  Believe it will be through FoxSportsWisconsin.com

I will post when I find out exact details. 
Mr. Sparks,

Have you learned anything since this previous post about streaming tomorrow?

SSparks

I know that I will be broadcasting all mats out of the gate.  If I hear otherwise I will be sure to let everybody know, but I'm sure it will be the same this year as the past few years.

Here is the link:

http://msn.foxsports.com/wisconsin/prep-zone-stream

I will find out more tomorrow and post any worthy information.  Always look forward to this.  After 6 or 7 hours straight on Thursday I am gassed.  Always a good time.  One other quick note.  A couple years ago there was a post about me not paying attention to the division 3 mats during the semi-finals.  The reason is because in the past I am responsible for covering mats 1, 2 and 3.  That is the reason why I mainly focus on division one.  That is what I am instructed to do.  Wanted to clear that up so everybody understands why I do what I do.  Thanks, Shane

TomM

Please mention the weight class you are telling about often. 8)
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

Gutwrench