computer program for middle school match ups.

Started by littleguy301, November 25, 2013, 10:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

I was wondering if anyone had a program to match up wrestlers by computer.

Being a middle school coach I was just wondering instead of hand writing them out or matching them up and then transfering them to a word program from a print out.

I am trying to move into the new generation if possible.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

padre

I know several of the middle school conferences have started using trackwrestling.  All of the coaches that I have talked to have really liked it. 

I stopped hosting a middle school date because of so many drop-outs, illnesses, etc. made the whole thing way too time consuming and many times kids did not get their 3 matches because of it.  The conference we are in decided not to head in the track direction unfortunately.  If you have track it just re-selects the matches so there is not so much wasted time of re-bracketing, etc.

You may have to get the whole conference to agree on it since there are fees but in reality it comes out to very little per school.

littleguy301

We really dont have a conference.

Sure we wrestle schools in the conference but we also wrestle other schools that are close by.

We would need a mass amount of schools to agree to this for it to work.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

cmhendricks

Take a look at matchbyskill.com

You can get a free trial and watch the video on the home page to see what the program does.