Jaydin Eierman

Started by oregoncy, November 06, 2019, 01:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oregoncy

In the transfer portal... Badgers have a shot here? Askren/Eierman/Mizzou connections, open lineup hole at 149 (think Jaydin will bump up after olympic RS) and likely some RTC money available post college with Badger RTC ramping up.

No inside info here, but curious if anyone else sees this as a possibility. Would be huge.

leg turk

and then O'toole to follow.

walden_hiker

Quote from: oregoncy on November 06, 2019, 01:22:19 PM
In the transfer portal... Badgers have a shot here? Askren/Eierman/Mizzou connections, open lineup hole at 149 (think Jaydin will bump up after olympic RS) and likely some RTC money available post college with Badger RTC ramping up.

No inside info here, but curious if anyone else sees this as a possibility. Would be huge.

I would be surprised if he does not attend either tOSU or Penn St. from what I have been hearing.

Ghetto

Our RTC is not on that level yet, but we have Ben Askren, and for a wrestler like Eierman that might be a huge plus. Also having Seth Gross, though smaller than Eierman (who is going 65kg) helps as well.

Penn State (IMO) would be more to his style liking than Ohio State. Snyder leaving that RTC (and Sadulaev saying that Snyder being too straight line in his wrestling) doesn't really make sense in wrestling style.

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

BuckyMatt

The Wisconsin RTC will need ALOT more money and donations if we are going to pay Seth Gross next year and then Eirman and Wick the following year!
If people want Eirman (and other top wrestlers) in Madison, let's pony up!  BadgerSean said we just passed 50 monthly givers.  Iowa is on a campaign to get to 500 (Five Hundred).  If we want to compete with them, our RTC needs MONEY!   Give til it hurts!!

mkm13

Eirman already had his mind made up and it isnt UW.

But yes, the RTC funding is critical. Adding Gross and possibly Moran at the end of the year and hopefully adding Wick the year after. 

The year after would be Hillger, who would be great to keep around for Amos, Christensen, and Copass.

stbird

My guess is Okie State!  Totally a guess based on his olympic aspirations! 

Ghetto

Kinda surprised by that. Oh well. If not Wisconsin, guess it doesn't matter.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

That potentially could cause a transfer from Iowa...
Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf

imwi

Quote from: Ghetto on November 07, 2019, 03:10:50 PM
Kinda surprised by that. Oh well. If not Wisconsin, guess it doesn't matter.

I think everyone was.  I didn't see Iowa in any of the discussion about him anywhere, PSU, OSU, etc, not Iowa