BTN Plus

Started by leg turk, February 05, 2016, 10:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leg turk

I just subscribed, and can't wait to watch the Badgers tonight!  How many of you have it?

On a side note, Ohio St vs Penn St tonight, on BTN.

vsmf2010

I bought it last year, cancelled it after the season, and will re up again tonight for a few months.

wrestling for fun

Good value for amount of content.  Gets better each yeàr ...sometimes have to mute sound though not as bad as before.

wrastle63

Was worth it to watch tonight!

hammen

Absolutely. You get all mats for all sessions of big tens as well.

vsmf2010

For sure. Went back and forth between streaming the UW match and Directv to watch the PSU-OSU dual. Great night to be in front of the TV. I thought the Rutgers Student U guys did a pretty decent job. Better than most. They were even impartial when the Badgers were getting the bad end of a couple of calls.

cross-face

Quote from: vsmf2010 on February 05, 2016, 10:08:46 PM
For sure. Went back and forth between streaming the UW match and Directv to watch the PSU-OSU dual. Great night to be in front of the TV. I thought the Rutgers Student U guys did a pretty decent job. Better than most. They were even impartial when the Badgers were getting the bad end of a couple of calls.

I thought the announcers were excellent. The officiating on the other hand....

stp

Quote from: vsmf2010 on February 05, 2016, 10:08:46 PM
 I thought the Rutgers Student U guys did a pretty decent job. Better than most. They were even impartial when the Badgers were getting the bad end of a couple of calls.

Totally agree.   They obviously have some wrestling history and speak the lingo well.  

Quote from: cross-face on February 05, 2016, 10:17:39 PM

I thought the announcers were excellent. The officiating on the other hand....

^ This unfortunately.  A hand full of questionable calls.
From Milwaukee to St Paris.