NCAA Streaming?

Started by jaguarwrestler, March 19, 2014, 09:57:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaguarwrestler

Looked around, don't see anything... any live streaming for first couple of rounds?
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

leg turk

I thought espn3 was streaming it.

wrestler6

ESPNU on Directv channel 208 has is live thursday-saturday live along with repeated rounds between each session!
Tyler

roughandtough

The first round is not on espnu for direct tv but all the rest of the rounds can be seen on tv my dvr is already set

jaguarwrestler

Quote from: leg turk on March 19, 2014, 10:56:56 AM
I thought espn3 was streaming it.

thanks, I see they have round 1 on espnu but figured out of 8 mats they may only show 1 or 2 at a time and I wanted to be able to pick a mat. That should work.

buc65

http://www.ncaa.com/news/wrestling/article/2014-02-20/espn-expands-championship-coverage

ESPN3's individual mat feeds will allow fans to watch every match, including the wrestle-back bracket, accompanied by live commentary throughout the tournament. Additionally, for computer users, ESPN3 will once again offer multi-mat simultaneous viewing which allows fans to watch up to four different mats at one time.

Briopiate

It's great ESPN is streaming everything...sucks for those of us that have cut the cable cord though...I would be happy to pay espn a monthly fee for their programming with out having to subscribe to dish or cable...Last year I got suckered into thinking I could watch online by paying for espn insider...you can't.

jaguarwrestler

Quote from: Briopiate on March 19, 2014, 12:25:21 PM
It's great ESPN is streaming everything...sucks for those of us that have cut the cable cord though...I would be happy to pay espn a monthly fee for their programming with out having to subscribe to dish or cable...Last year I got suckered into thinking I could watch online by paying for espn insider...you can't.

yeah, you think you could pay a fee to watch it on the net since it is streamed on the net.

stp

Quote from: roughandtough on March 19, 2014, 11:35:14 AM
The first round is not on espnu for direct tv but all the rest of the rounds can be seen on tv my dvr is already set

I'm showing it is tomorrow. 12:00 EST on ESPNU. I have Direct TV -  "NCAA Championships, First Round"

"With all six sessions televised and every match carried on ESPN3 for the first time, ESPN will provide unprecedented coverage of the NCAA Division I Wrestling Championships from Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, Okla., on March 20-22.  ESPN will televise the semifinals and finals, while ESPNU televises the first and second sessions, the quarterfinals and medal round. Digitally, ESPN3 will carry individual mat feeds throughout the entire tournament and debut a special – Off the Mat — during the finals.  All six sessions are available on WatchESPN."

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2014/03/espn-covers-every-session-every-match-of-ncaa-division-i-wrestling-championships/
From Milwaukee to St Paris.

brotherofagoodwrestler

I think the Badgers will go 4-4 in the first round.

wrestler6

Quote from: roughandtough on March 19, 2014, 11:35:14 AM

All rounds on espnu starting at 11am today
Tyler

stbird

Is that 11 Central time?  I think it is noon Eastern. 

roughandtough

Got to love not having cable at work so not able to stream espn 3. grrr. 

dad 2 5

able what time and mat number are the Badgers going (or at least the first two)?