2014 Pre-seeds

Started by Numbers, March 03, 2014, 11:16:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ankle pick

No , I don't know for sure if they are sleeping in their own beds, that would make more sense if they are staying at a hotel.  Thanks.

hammen

Quote from: badgerjohn on March 04, 2014, 10:07:05 AM
Quote from: ankle pick on March 04, 2014, 09:13:03 AM
I'm a little worried the Badgers are going to come out flat.   The tourney is in their home town, sleeping in their own beds, family and friends around, lots of distractions.  I hope I'm wrong, but I could see it happening.
Are you sure they are sleeping in their own beds?  I don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me if they are at a close hotel for the reasons you list.  Regardless, the home record this year is better than the road record; ask Ohio St. or Illinois  ;) or St John or Green or Telford  ;D so I'm good with sleeping in their own beds  :)

Quote from: ankle pick on March 04, 2014, 09:20:21 AM
Who is Wisconsin putting on the mat at 149?

Rylan Lubeck

They didn't wrestle flat when sleeping in their own beds against Iowa and Nebraska. I would much rather be comfortable and in the comfort of my own place than a hotel. It will feel like a home dual, it will feel like a normal day during the week. All of the guys live with each other, so it's not like there will be any distractions. I'm wouldn't be surprised if they stayed in a hotel either, but if I were wrestling I would lobby for staying at my own place.

ankle pick

ok fine, but NO girlfriends around for the weekend!  No distractions!   >:(

billymurphy

There are reasons the home
team has the advantage, and your own bed is certainly one of them.

Gutwrench

Quote from: ankle pick on March 04, 2014, 11:42:26 AM

For us, or for the wrestlers??
;)

woody53

Quote from: Gutwrench on March 04, 2014, 01:40:22 PM
Quote from: ankle pick on March 04, 2014, 11:42:26 AM

For us, or for the wrestlers??
;)
Everyone ! ;)
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

jaguarwrestler

Quote from: Gutwrench on March 04, 2014, 08:54:46 AM
I get the sense JT has improved as the year has gone on.  He is due, DUE I tell you, for a big match.  I don't know if it will come on the championship side of the bracket, or if it will come on the back side of the bracket.  I just think JT is going to go on a little run at the B1G's and get himself qualified for NCAA.  I hope my hunch is right.

outside of the top 3 seeds I believe he can beat any of them... not to say he will be all of them but I believe he can... just a matter of putting together a solid 7 minutes.
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

DocWrestling

The football team stays in a hotel the night before home games.
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

neutral

Least you forget - the biggest advantage of being at home is the crowd ... let's get loud!!!
(reporter) ... "Rocky ... do you think you've got brain damage?"
(Rocky) ....... "I don't see any."