kind of quiet here!

Started by aarons23, November 13, 2014, 01:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aarons23

Whats up Ghetto, Bkraus, Eui......?
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

Ghetto

Calm before the storm...

What is going on with you guys? How's the numbers?

We had 24 kids at the sign up meeting. Picked up another on Tuesday, and maybe another today. One is already ineligible, but I knew that going in.

So maybe 25 for us. Most of them have wrestled for us already, so I don't see a ton quitting.

Anyone going to Chertow this weekend?
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

aarons23

I think we have about 25.... Hopefully no ineligibles.  No one going to Chertow that I know.  M boys used to but felt it turned into a conditioning camp and didn't feel the need to pay for that.

What happened to BKraus?
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

Ghetto

I'm sure he'll return to the forum soon. Can't keep that guy from his addiction...  ;D

Out of Nowhere

I've got a feeling this place will get a lot busier starting next week

bkraus

I'm here.  Had some real bad family issues this off season getting divorced and now a single dad, amongst some other things.  So I am stepping away from the coaching aspect of the sport...  but have once again resumed my officiating career.  (You'll see me at the Port MS duals)  I still work at Bay, and will still support the NSC in anyway I can.  But now in a non-biased way. 

By the way Aaron, tell Zach congrats on signing with VMI.  That's awesome!  :)
Strive for Perfection

aarons23

Quote from: bkraus on November 14, 2014, 10:15:15 AM
I'm here.  Had some real bad family issues this off season getting divorced and now a single dad, amongst some other things.  So I am stepping away from the coaching aspect of the sport...  but have once again resumed my officiating career.  (You'll see me at the Port MS duals)  I still work at Bay, and will still support the NSC in anyway I can.  But now in a non-biased way. 

By the way Aaron, tell Zach congrats on signing with VMI.  That's awesome!  :)

Thanks..... Zach is real excited. ....great education,  great experience,  lots of opportunity and gets to wrestle D1 for an up coming program......oh yeah the scholly sure helps my wallet.

It's very strenuous! 

EIUwrestler1

Congrats Zach, hopefully you can start a north shore pipe line to the east coast!

EIUwrestler1

For cedarburg our numbers are up, we have a big freshman class coming in and we snagged a few football players as well. We should have 25-30 kids in room if they all show up monday

aarons23

Quote from: EIUwrestler1 on November 14, 2014, 04:20:31 PM
Congrats Zach, hopefully you can start a north shore pipe line to the east coast!

Game on 1

It's very strenuous! 

aarons23

Quote from: EIUwrestler1 on November 14, 2014, 04:24:10 PM
For cedarburg our numbers are up, we have a big freshman class coming in and we snagged a few football players as well. We should have 25-30 kids in room if they all show up monday

Believe Im up by 4 now. ;D

It's very strenuous! 

aarons23

Quote from: aarons23 on November 14, 2014, 06:29:59 PM
Quote from: EIUwrestler1 on November 14, 2014, 04:24:10 PM

Believe Im up by 4 now. ;D

Does all post count or only in North Shore?

Up by 5

It's very strenuous! 

Ghetto

EIUwrestler1

Nobody is out posting you ghetto. Aaron out posted me on two threads in the time it took me to eat a cheeseburger. I surrendered. Could not take the pressure. You two are pros.  ;D

Ghetto

Loving that this is now a wrestling forum again. I may start posting more.  ;D