Looking forward to next season: 2014-2015

Started by Ghetto, May 15, 2014, 10:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aarons23

Random lake lost a lot....more than half their team....but should be able to reload and be pretty solid.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

padre

Yikes....Random Lake lost a lot more than I thought looking at it...great program but hard to replace all of that quickly.  Looks to me like Coleman, Cottage Grove and Freedom lose the least....I look for Freedom to be an excellent team this year and for years to come.  Coleman does not have much coming in this year but will be starting to bring in some great kids starting next year.

Ghetto

Is Random Lake joining the North Shore? :)

We will be happy with the top half at OTW. The best we've ever done is when the big three placed a few years back. 2nd,5th and 7th. I think Ben Lehrmann also placed 11th that year.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

NSC

I've seen a for sale sign in Hammers yard. Is Cedarburg losing one?

Ghetto

I heard he's moving to Bay. We need a kid at 160 anyway. Welcome Tucker. You'll be a nice addition to our team.

aarons23

Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

Ghetto

Ghetto

50 days from today!!!!!

It's a fun time. Everyone's healthy (Hopefully. I think they should play football in the spring.) and teams are full of optimism. Nicolet has even come up with a strategy for keeping kids healthy by canceling the football season. Genius. Working on that...

My sources say that some teams are losing kids to code violations. That's too bad. I understand the pull that drugs and alcohol can have on kids. So kids, if you actually read my drivel, I urge you to wait, or better yet, not partake at all. Your wrestling clock is ticking in the wrong direction every day. Your life is long, but your wrestling career is not. Make good choices.

TomM

"Do things to help yourself, not hurt yourself" -A wise man!
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

aarons23

I can assure you our Russian transplants are code compliant. ;)

It's very strenuous! 

AmerysFinest

Yeah justin is over at tosa looking fwd to big things there, great family and a great kid