Good luck at a State North Shore

Started by aarons23, February 26, 2014, 06:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aarons23

Good luck to all the North Shore wrestlers this weekend.  I am sure you will all represent the North Shore and make us proud.  I love this time of the year cheering for all the teams we battled during the season. 
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

Ghetto

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

Ghetto

What an awesome weekend for the kids of the North Shore. Best weekend of state since I've been in this conference.

Port:
Noah Rosado State Champion!!!! The kid is a brute. Just mauls people. Enjoyed watching him wrestle.
Zach Smith 3rd. Wrestled state champion first round and came all the way back. Very impressive.
Quentin Lueck. Lost two really close matches to go 1-2. Match vs. Schmid was heartbreaking to watch.
Andy Fidler. 1-2

Cedarburg:
Colton Ryan 1-2. Really tough matches. I think both kids he lost to were ranked #1 at one time this year
Jason Ipsarides 0-1. 37 points scored in a match?
Ryder Sigler 0-2
Tucker Hammer 0-1
Duncan Isbister 5th
Justin Seeke 0-1
Tyler Watson 2-2. This kid has started to figure it out. Could be a place winner next year.
Kyle Polum 5th place

Germantown:
Hunter Higgenbotham 3rd. Went to his back twice that I saw and didn't get pinned. How does a heavy do that?

Grafton:
Alex Marshall 3rd. Alex Marshall is a 2x place winner. Flew under the radar because Grafton is D2

Homestead:
Zach Lennon 1-2
Nick Pierret 0-1
Gage Zupke 0-2

Milwaukee Lutheran:
Max Riederer 0-1

Nicolet:
Jack Kalloch 0-1

Again congratulations to the wrestlers and their coaches. Wrestling in our conference is up big time. Kids are putting in extra work, and it shows. There was a time when you could have a winning record in the conference and have an overall losing record. Not so much anymore. Quite a few of these kids return for next season.

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

X-Man

I was really impressed with all of the wrestlers, but in particular Zach Smith and Noah Rosado who put on a show. A few summers ago I would go up to Port a few times to wrestle with those guys and man do they battle. There is no doubt they make each other better every day and that showed on Saturday. Congratulations to them on their accomplishments and it is great recognition for the whole conference.

Oh and I'm still not sure why kids try to tie up with Zach Smith knowing they are going to their back!