Standings in BRC
Chippewa Falls 1-0
ECN 1-0
Menomonie 1-0
Hudson 0-1
Rice Lake 0-1
River Falls 0-1
ECM  0-0

I wasn't listening,  I was just waiting for my turn to talk.

imnofish

Prediction:  There will be at least one upset.  (Figured I'd be bold and really go out on a limb, here.) 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

HMsDad

Chippewa Falls vs Rice Lake.Close one. How much practice has RL had with the football team doing so well? Where are their kids weight wise and are they in wrestling shape? Chippewa is young in the LW's and light in the HW's and that may be the difference.
River Falls vs Menomonie
ECN vs Hudson
Mondovi vs Memorial

imnofish

The Rice Lake match is the one to which I was referring.  I expect them to be tougher than many expect this year.  However, the late involvement in the football playoffs could make a difference for some of their kids.  Should be a good match.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

HMsDad

I think RL has a great team this year. I think CF benefits from getting them early but like I said CF is young in the lights and might have trouble filling the heavies.

RLWarrior

Quote from: HMsDad on November 26, 2014, 11:18:43 AM
I think RL has a great team this year. I think CF benefits from getting them early but like I said CF is young in the lights and might have trouble filling the heavies.

I think your right  ;)

wildhorse

Any possible good match ups. RF graduated a great class of seniors. Don't much about the young team. Meno wins big.  North wins 4 matches vs Hudson. If Rice Lake underclassmen made a jump, they will win. Chippewa is well coached, their kids are very willing to make you pay for mistakes.

Jason Wood RF vs Hayden Schlough Meno
I wasn't listening,  I was just waiting for my turn to talk.

Pheasant 1984

I think Rice Lake will be pretty solid this year. I think Jake Roberts could push for a state title if he stays healthy!
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

HMsDad

RL Warrior

Looking at Rice Lake roster and they may not have any wrestler until 132 depending on how close to minimum weight some of these kids are. It also looks like no 106 at all. They have a 113 and up for minimum weight class but are they close to them weights after playing ball just a little over two weeks ago?

Harris

Quote from: HMsDad on December 02, 2014, 01:27:46 PM
RL Warrior

Looking at Rice Lake roster and they may not have any wrestler until 132 depending on how close to minimum weight some of these kids are. It also looks like no 106 at all. They have a 113 and up for minimum weight class but are they close to them weights after playing ball just a little over two weeks ago?

Where do you see the roster?

They definitely will have some holes to fill.  It's too bad because they had a very promising group coming back but it looks like some kids did not come out, some grew over the summer, and some are injured.  Considering the success they had in football, it will be interesting to see if the boys are in wrestling shape yet.

imnofish

How many Rice Lake wrestlers played football this year and how many of those kids are injured?

HMsDad

Harris,
Just going by what is on Track.

Harris

Quote from: HMsDad on December 02, 2014, 08:44:07 PM
Harris,
Just going by what is on Track.

Thanks!  Looks like they will be missing some lower weights based on track.

Mustang Fan

Menomonie wins big over River Falls     67-3  Menomnonie went out to make a statement on their home opener. The Mustangs look VERY tough.  8) 8)

The Last Ride

Congrats to ECN 34-33 over Hudson at Hudson. Hudson was missing a couple of kids from the lineup and there was a 9 point swing in the heavy weight match (that is wrestling by the way) but still a good win for North. Kid from North at 106 , Mason Philips... he is very good.
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda