Week 2

Started by Harris, December 08, 2013, 10:26:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harris

Rice Lake at Eau Claire North
Menomonie at Hudson
Eau Claire Memorial at River Falls
Chippewa Falls at Stanley-Boyd

Menomonie at Hudson is going to be a good one.  Rice Lake took 1st at a tournament in Rush City, MN this past weekend.  Nice win for a young team.

The Last Ride

Quote from: Mustang Fan on December 08, 2013, 02:29:11 PM
The Menomonie Hudson match will be a battle between 2 rival teams. Looking forward to some really close matches throughout the night. This meet will be worth the price of admission and then some. As a Menomonie fan I predict a Menomonie victory at Hudson ;)

Way to go out on the limb Mustang... :o
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

The Last Ride

Quote from: Mustang Fan on December 09, 2013, 06:55:37 PM
I really was not trying to be sarcastic with my prediction...sorry if it may have appeared that way...OK Menomonie by 14 points  hows that??
Good luck, and stay in the stands..  ;)

– Yoda

RLWarrior

Quote from: The Last Ride on December 09, 2013, 07:31:33 PM
I really was not trying to be sarcastic with my prediction...sorry if it may have appeared that way...OK Menomonie by 14 points  hows that??

Could an interested spectator expect fan wrestling as well?

The Last Ride

Quote from: RLWarrior on December 10, 2013, 09:45:42 AM
Quote from: The Last Ride on December 09, 2013, 07:31:33 PM

Could an interested spectator expect fan wrestling as well?

haha... no Menomonie and Hudson fans will be good.. When Mustang's son was a little younger Mustang was matside doing a little coaching... I think Grant is a good coach... just kidding with him.. Menomonie is a tough team no doubt..

– Yoda

RLWarrior

Well good luck to both teams, it should be a good dual.  It seems mustang did go out on a limb and may have fallen off, or at least his post predicting a 14 point victory did.

Mustang Fan

Last Ride you have me confused with Pheasant 1984 he is the one that coaches his son matside. I don't leave my seat during the matches :-X

The Last Ride

Quote from: Mustang Fan on December 10, 2013, 07:07:03 PM
Last Ride you have me confused with Pheasant 1984 he is the one that coaches his son matside. I don't leave my seat during the matches :-X

I think you are right Mustang!! I'm must be showing my age  :) and formally appologize... Good luck. Hope it is a good match. Great for the Big Rivers!

– Yoda

Pheasant 1984

You two are very funny! ;D
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

Big House

Sometimes you gotta get yourself down to the kid's level so that he better understands your urgency ...  ;)
People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

Mustang Fan

Quote from: Big House on December 11, 2013, 01:12:30 PM
Sometimes you gotta get yourself down to the kid's level so that he better understands your urgency ...  ;)
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Pheasant 1984

;D ;D ;D Whatever that is suppose to mean? I used to go mat side and cheer/coach my kid at tournaments, but just think; if I didn't, you wouldn't have much to inappropriate term1 about in your petty arguments! Good luck Mustangs! I should be there to watch sitting on my hands with duct tape over my yapper! Should be a close and exciting match. Hope I get there early enough to visit with some of the Hudson parents that I have come to know over the last 2 years. Great rivalry with good banter!
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!