Team?

Started by CLC FAN, January 29, 2014, 10:13:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLC FAN

Who the heck comes out of this Team Sectional?  Can Lancaster get healthy and full?  Can Weston/Ithaca?  How about the winner of the Cashton, New Lisbon, Brookwood, Westby Regional?  Does the winner of that Regional make it all the way to Team State?

PCA

You cannot count out Riverdale

CLC FAN

PCA, who are the teams in Riverale's regional?

Hyde

Boscobel,Desoto,Kickapoo/LaFarge,North Crawford/Seneca,Riverdale,and Ithaca/Weston.
I think I/W will just edge out Riverdale.

PCA

It is going to be close and the battle between Cashton and New Lisbon will be interesting as well

bulldog90

No love for the pointers? I still like Lancaster myself. Probably 5 state champs with everyone back is big bonus pts against most. A couple other solid kids should get them through. Don't think they are deep enough for the big dogs at state this year.

boman74

Cashton will win their regional and so will Riverdale. I feel that mineral point takes their regional in a very closely contested regional. As far as the other regional who knows, and who cares what team comes out of there, they don't have a chance.
If Cashton can pull off the upset and beat Point they could be the team going to state. Riverdale wins their match up with  blow out win for sure.
If I had to guess I will say, MP over Cashton and then MP over Riverdale and it will come down to the last couple of matches.

wsalem

I still thinks its Lancaster's to loose.

DarkKnight

I guess Lancaster lost it... not having  anyone step on the mat in a few weight classes killed them.

Looking forward to see who wins this sectional... just the fact of getting to state is an accomplishment in itself, even if SVE will meet them in the state semis

wsalem

Deerfield vs. Riverdale in a tight one. Wrestling straight up I see it as:

R has advantage at 106, 138, 145, 152, 182, 220
D has advantage at 113, 120, 126, 132, 170,  285
Toss ups at 160 and 195. Could be down to bonus points

MP slides by easily over Cashton.  Whoever faces MP they are kind of opposites with D or R having more lower weight strength opposed to MP with better mid to heavy.

CLC FAN

Quote from: PCA on January 29, 2014, 08:06:47 PM
You cannot count out Riverdale

Well done PCA!  Riverdale made you look good last night... congrats to their kids and coaches on a great performance.