141-Loss
149-Win
157-Close match
165-Win by 6
174-Loss in close one
184-Loss
197-Win in close match
285-Win with bonus points
Feel like 4-5 would be an alright first round for us.

leg turk

Barou

JHI Mafia

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf

DocWrestling

Quote from: Wisconsin Wrestling Fan on March 16, 2017, 11:28:35 AM
Jimenez lost 7-4

Boring match.  Jimenez did absolutely nothing.  Got rode for probably 5 minutes while he was on his belly the whole time.  Gave up 3 TD's and riding time.  Got two escapes, a penalty point, and a stalling point.  This match was not close at all.

I just want more action and take more chances when you are the underdog or certainly once you are losing.  No fire from a guy I was hoping to get the team going and wrestle with passion and maybe even pull off the upset.
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

sudden_victory

Pardon my ignorance, but why did they pull JJ's redshirt this year?
Life is a bowl of cherries.

aarons23

any place to watch this on line??
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

sudden_victory

Match updates to on track wrestling. Twitter updates are not very informative.
Life is a bowl of cherries.

DocWrestling

Every match is on WatchESPN.  If you go to trackwrestling and watch the Dashboard, all you have to do is click on the video camera on the match and it will take you right to the live video of that mat/match

It is also on ESPNU TV right now but can only watch the match they show.  TV schedule covers almost the entire tournament and internet does cover every match.

All for FREE!

DocWrestling

Martin coming up on Mat 4,  The riddle that is Gullibon is dominating in first match.  Penn St needs him

imwi

Quote from: DocWrestling on March 16, 2017, 11:49:49 AM
Martin coming up on Mat 4,  The riddle that is Gullibon is dominating in first match.  Penn St needs him

Gulibon has to be the most inconsistent guy I've ever seen, he did horrible at the Big Tens and just got a major against #13

DocWrestling

Quote from: imwi on March 16, 2017, 11:57:53 AM
Quote from: DocWrestling on March 16, 2017, 11:49:49 AM

Gulibon has to be the most inconsistent guy I've ever seen, he did horrible at the Big Tens and just got a major against #13

He teched Gasca who took 2nd at Big Tens 18-3 and gave him those 3 points

wrastle63

The guys they wrestled had a combined 9 losses. What did you expect? They both lost by dec.

wrastle63

Crone with a good win. Had 2 takedowns and was close on 2 others.