UNI vs WI, updates

Started by leg turk, December 11, 2016, 12:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harris

Quote from: Manty77 on December 11, 2016, 02:53:43 PM
Quote from: wrastle63 on December 11, 2016, 01:19:26 PM
Jordan with a takedown and ride out in the first period! Northern Iowa guy is ranked 14

Quote from: wrastle63 on December 11, 2016, 01:26:20 PM
Wasn't pretty but got the win

Woah, I just came home from the dual and checked this thread to see what y'all had to say about Zeke. 

The most important point wasn't even listed.  Zeke had a small lead and the other kid took a very hard shot from a low position. Their heads collided and there was a noticeable smashing noise.  The other kid got the TD.  Zeke was bleeding from the nose and had to take blood time.   

I was sitting in the closest possible spot to the mat so I had a perfect view. Zeke was very dazed and seemed to just want to hold on during the final 2 periods and walk out with the win. It wouldn't surprise me if he has to go through concussion protocol.

This could easily have turned into a loss for him, in my opinion.

Tough young man

crossface21

Jordan with a takedown and ride out in the first period! Northern Iowa guy is ranked 14

Woah, I just came home from the dual and checked this thread to see what y'all had to say about Zeke. 

The most important point wasn't even listed.  Zeke had a small lead and the other kid took a very hard shot from a low position. Their heads collided and there was a noticeable smashing noise.  The other kid got the TD.  Zeke was bleeding from the nose and had to take blood time.   

I was sitting in the closest possible spot to the mat so I had a perfect view. Zeke was very dazed and seemed to just want to hold on during the final 2 periods and walk out with the win. It wouldn't surprise me if he has to go through concussion protocol.

I watching as I was doing other things. But I agree, he didn't look right after that.

wrastle63

Agreed. You could see when they were cleaning his nose that he was in pain. Hopefully he is ok. Still a good win over a ranked opponent, but not what I expected from Jordan.

Musky Hunter

Quote from: crossface21 on December 11, 2016, 03:34:27 PM

I watching as I was doing other things. But I agree, he didn't look right after that. 

agree.  smashed nose and a definite bell rung.  awesome victory under those circumstances.  GREAT team win.