UW vs Pittsburgh, 12/12/2015

Started by leg turk, December 07, 2015, 09:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harris

Quote from: stp on December 13, 2015, 12:08:46 AM
A very mentally tough time of the season, right before break. 

Good point but I would think the Pitt wrestlers are going through the same mentally tough challenges. 

leg turk

Quote from: Harris on December 13, 2015, 10:22:49 AM

Good point but I would think the Pitt wrestlers are going through the same mentally tough challenges. 

Yup

stp

Quote from: Harris on December 13, 2015, 10:22:49 AM

Not as much being at home.   Long road trips are not always fun.  Plus, Pitt has had a decent wrestling team for many years.  

I just hope vs. PSU does not get too ugly.  

JJ had to take an extended time out (head injury) after hitting his head on Nico M's knee while sprawling.    

UW - PSU

A drinking game during the psu vs. uw match - take a drink every time the student announcers say "stallmate"

From Milwaukee to St Paris.

wrestlinglife1

Robert Lee was supposed to red shirt this year. Pitt's 149 was kicked out of school for legal issues. Lee filled in.  Walks around at 147. Healthy,  but way undersized.

stbird

I talked to Lee in Nov at the Terrapin Duals.  He's not cutting at all to make 49.  He's come a long way already this year.  He's going to be a beast when he's at the right weight with a year of experience under his belt!  Pitt's 41 pounder Racciato was a national qualifier at 49 last year and won 2 matches I believe.  If Racciato doen't make the cut Robert is probably either wrestling 41 for Pitt or redshirting.  

Quote from: littleguy301 on December 12, 2015, 10:59:07 PM
Quote from: oldfan on December 12, 2015, 03:19:18 PM
Maybe Lee thought he couldn't beat Lubeck or Crone ?

I thought Lee was recruited to be 41 but has won the spot at 49. I bet he isnt cutting much at all to make 49.

He sure would have looked nice at 41 with a W on his chest but.........