5 Official Visits planned for Mark Hall

Started by blastdouble, April 20, 2015, 12:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrestler133

I hope he enjoys his visit to WI and ends up wrestling here....that would be awesome!

dad 2 5

Quote from: wrestler133 on April 20, 2015, 12:30:34 PM
I hope he enjoys his visit to WI and ends up wrestling here....that would be awesome!
+1

DocWrestling

Who would he work out with at UW as far as guys that are not already on the team?  I could see Dieringer sticking around after he is done to train and that would be a huge bonus for OSU to draw in Hall.

Seems as though what each team has locally in club wrestlers could make a difference?
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

billymurphy

There is no way those guys are not going to keep getting bigger.  They are juniors in high school.  They
are not done growing.  I do not see Hall at 165 in college.

bigG

Quote from: DocWrestling on April 20, 2015, 04:51:00 PM
Who would he work out with at UW as far as guys that are not already on the team?  I could see Dieringer sticking around after he is done to train and that would be a huge bonus for OSU to draw in Hall.

Seems as though what each team has locally in club wrestlers could make a difference?

I know ya gotta beat the best to be the best. I still wouldn't want to be Dieringer's practice partner. Oh, the beatins!
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

imnofish

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

wrastle63

Potential to have the likes of JJ RT IJ Mark hall Beau Ricky Ritter all in the same room would be fun :) Along with all the quality kids we have as back ups now!

jaguarwrestler

174 and 184 for Hall and Breske... we are 2.5 years before they start in college, I would guess they will both be around those weights. Would love to see either one or both at the UW... but better get at least 1 of them  ;D
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

Dale Einerson

Oh please Beau and Mark, choose the motion W!

Am I the only one that thinks, as talented and physically gifted as both these guys are, that they probably can't go toe to toe with Brandvold?

Seems some of the highest caliber guys our of high school struggle with the adjustment to college wrestling...

...and, is it too late to spread the rumor that Dieringer is going the Olympic route and will be gone from Okie State just as these guys are arriving?

npope

Quote from: Dale Einerson on April 21, 2015, 02:24:45 PM

Am I the only one that thinks, as talented and physically gifted as both these guys are, that they probably can't go toe to toe with Brandvold?

I don't think Brandvold would be the guy to actually wrestle those smaller guys - he probably walks around at about 215 pounds (if not more).

But also, Brandvold was among the senior elite in the US just a year or so ago - I would suspect that he has a significant edge on the younger pups.
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

Jimmy

I'll bet that zeke can teach both of them a lesson right now

bigG

Quote from: npope on April 21, 2015, 02:46:23 PM
Quote from: Dale Einerson on April 21, 2015, 02:24:45 PM

I don't think Brandvold would be the guy to actually wrestle those smaller guys - he probably walks around at about 215 pounds (if not more).

He's even "big" for 215. First time I saw him in HS I thought he was just huge for the weight. Just a hulking kinda guy. Put my former 160 lber against him at a summer tourney. 160 was 180 at the time. Looked like a skeeter on TB's knee; 'til TB flung it off. I always loved and cheered for Trevor. Just comes across as a super dude. To me, anyway.
But also, Brandvold was among the senior elite in the US just a year or so ago - I would suspect that he has a significant edge on the younger pups.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

boowrestle

I dont want to sound too negative but ,i will not be surprised if they both went someplace other than UW,matter of fact iam predicting neither will be at UW.
you can run but you cannot hide.

Numbers

Quote from: boowrestle on April 27, 2015, 03:57:43 PM
I dont want to sound too negative but ,i will not be surprised if they both went someplace other than UW,matter of fact iam predicting neither will be at UW.

I don't want to sound too negative either but, I am predicting only one of the two will score many NCAA team points for Wisconsin as Bucky packs a team trophy on the way back from nationals.