Graff?

Started by npope, January 29, 2015, 12:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hammen

Graff with the 5-3 win over the Russian in the finals for the Dave Schultz title! Awesome job Tyler. Great start to the season bud

npope

Great news! Congrats to Graff. Sure wish he could knock off Ramos and get that monkey off his back.
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

Street Glide

Still one of the best from his feet.  Great job!!

Brett Favre - R.I.P.

Congrats Tyler. Glad to see you get away from the defensive style against the top guys

leg turk

Quote from: Brett Favre on January 30, 2015, 10:09:41 PM
Congrats Tyler. Glad to see you get away from the defensive style against the top guys

Really dude?  Wow!

Musky Hunter

Huge congrats.  Was fun watching that dude work. 

hammen

Glad to see you maintaining character while trying to congratulate someone Brett.

TG was named OW. There's a video on YouTube from USA wrestling with TG in a post match interview.

Brett Favre - R.I.P.

Yea Drew, I watched that interview and noticed he thanked his new coaches. Maybe that's what he needed. Like many UW guys, he didn't want BD in his corner when he was wrestling

hammen

Oh that's right I forgot you were there for all of Tyler's matches and remembered who was in his corner. My bad Brett - I'll try harder to remember next time.

Live2Pin

Nice job Tyler ! Congratulations !!

woody53

Great to see Tyler reach one of his goals.
Man Brett, you really hate BD, if you have to speak out on this positive tread for Graff.
Did he steal your Girlfriend at one time or something?
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

wrestling for fun

.... and at 57 kilos  kept his quickness and stamina

I think Brett had a man crush on Pritzlaff

dad 2 5

Numbers

Quote from: npope on January 30, 2015, 07:37:33 PM
Great news! Congrats to Graff. Sure wish he could knock off Ramos and get that monkey off his back.

I would love to see Graff beat Ramos twice in Madison at the World Team Trials this June.  Glad I have tickets.

Ghetto

I'm going too. Don't have tickets, but I can't wait. Will Greco be there too?
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove