Menomonie @ Zumbrota Mazzepa and Kasson Mantorville triangler

Started by 2pointTakedown, December 06, 2014, 08:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2pointTakedown

Kudos to Menomonie for going West and wrestling some top Minnesota D2 and D3 teams. 

But where can we find the results, there is nothing on track or the gullitine.

HMsDad

After searching forever here is all I could find...

KM win over Menomonie 37-27

Zumbrota-Mazeppa win over  Menomonie   44-34 F

FinalWord

Duals like that are far better than winning by50. Hats off to the Mustangs, they get it.
" I never met a man I didn't like except Will Rodgers."

ecnorth

Zumbrota Mazzepa will be at the North Invite this Saturday.  We are excited that we were able to add another quality team from MN. I knew ZM was tough, maybe even better than I thought as it looks.
Great two weeks of competition for our Huskies.  Hudson last Thursday, Wausau West yesterday, Menomonie Friday night and a tough invite on Saturday.  Real proud of our guys this early in the season.

Pheasant 1984

36-27 was the Kasson-Mantorville score! Sure was an eye opener! The kids and coaches have some work to do to get to where they want to be at the end! I have faith in the program!
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

2pointTakedown

Zumbrota Mazzepa was ranked only as HM in class A (like D3)
Kasson Mantorville was ranked #3 in class AA (like D2)

The hard tested losses in duals with teams like this will do Menomonie good later in the season.

2pointTakedown

I checked track wrestling and still no details on these two duals that Menomonie lost.

Who won?  Who lost?

Or do MN wins and losses not count on records?

Pheasant 1984

What are you looking for? Individual losses? Menomonie lost both duals. I don't have specifics on who all lost. I know a few. Losses are on the kids records!
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!