Started by DominatingDouble170, February 17, 2015, 12:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DominatingDouble170

Weights with placement order..
106-Schoenfuss, Boldt, Wusterbarth
113-Schoenherr, Theobald, Kalata
120-Blanchard, Kochui, Gliniecki
126-Kauffman, Kelsey, Siolka
132-Schaal, VanStraten, Wenzel-based on the regional match-up, wenzel wins in wrestle back
138-Fischer, Higgins, Morse
145-Riehl, Lansin, Wilfaurht
152-Lansin, Lemanski, Hurkmans
160-Tauchen, Weiler, Gross or Gunderson
170-Lemanski, Solokolski, Stodola,
182-Bornbach, Fielding, Stodola
195-Jankowski, Luepke, Doane
220-Dittman, Pillath, Kauffman
285-Warzynski, Gunderson, Salewski

LKing

Unfortunately, it is impossible for your 3 wrestlers at 113 to all move on. :(

Wisco113

DarkKnight

Quote from: LKing on February 17, 2015, 12:16:29 PM

Besides, Teteak from Coleman beat Theobald and would likely take Kalata as well..

I think Kalata doesn't make it.

ramjet

Quote from: DarkKnight on February 17, 2015, 02:47:22 PM
Quote from: LKing on February 17, 2015, 12:16:29 PM

Besides, Teteak from Coleman beat Theobald and would likely take Kalata as well..

I think Kalata doesn't make it.

yup I agree

DarkKnight

Lawlis at 220 will give Kauffman a pretty close match... But I agree, I think he gets to sit home unfortunately.

LKing

Kalata and Teteak will (hopefully) square off tonight in round 1 of team sectionals.  Should be a quality match, depending on the starting draw and if Coleman will even have to wrestle that match by then, much like their duals last year at team sectionals.

Even though the dual may be over before it begins, I'll still be cheering amongst the Crandon faithfuls. 

missinghome

Looking at track wrestling it says Wenzel lost to Chase at regionals in a wrestle back. Is that a miss print?

DominatingDouble170

Looking at track wrestling it says Wenzel lost to Chase at regionals in a wrestle back. Is that a miss print?

no, chase from got an athletic code violation this past weekend.

Chuck

I believe athletic code violation would have been adequate.

Han Solo

Quote from: gsdad on February 17, 2015, 04:02:45 PM

Yeah.  I think the ole delete button should be hit there.
Never tell me the odds!

ramjet

I might bet Crandon will not wrestle some of thier starters.

DominatingDouble170

Quote from: ramjet on February 17, 2015, 04:21:49 PM
I might bet Crandon will not wrestle some of thier starters.

if they do not have to it would make a lot of sense because not only are there people from just the other schools at the dual meet there, other people will be there to scout and watch them wrestle hence the Saturday match-ups. Pending the outcome of the dual and the score of that match.

half-lb-over

Quote from: gsdad on February 17, 2015, 04:02:45 PM

I like that you are a respectful person and think certain violations should be kept private, but outing chase for this violation isn't very horrible in my opinion.  Interestingly enough he broke the athletic code at a get together in Athens, where he was photographed in the act.  This photo quickly made it to the WIAA.  The kid brought it upon himself for being foolish and breaking the code, but given the turmoil surrounding that day's regional with forfeits etc, I wonder whether or not this picture gets fast tracked to the WIAA or not.  Seems like a bit of pay back.  

juveyhall

All of this violation talk may be linked to the quote from another thread........

"I would also like to say this. It has been a very interesting day today. I have received some very interesting calls from some rather "high places" Seems you can't always do what you want. I'm thinking it was the comment about "I have never seen a basketball team forfeit a game" should be an interesting next couple of days."

.......maybe just a coincidence?  All this excitement and I have to go to a girls basketball tournament on Saturday!