Happy November

Started by bkraus, November 01, 2013, 10:07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big House

Hibernation complete.

Where's Little Guy ... we need to start causing some shenanigans!

People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

padre

Quote from: Kjohnson on November 06, 2013, 09:51:04 AM
Any skin fold test recorded and posted?

They are listed on track.

Kjohnson

Quote from: padre on November 06, 2013, 11:15:42 PM
Quote from: Kjohnson on November 06, 2013, 09:51:04 AM
Any skin fold test recorded and posted?

They are listed on track.

Most schools are not posted, just wondering who has their skin fold test posted. I spend alot of time on the forum & track, but I don't want to go thru every school. Looking for help. I did see West Allis Central is listed.

woody53

Go to the part where you can see wrestlers by alphabetical line. and you will find which teams have done it within a couple of pages. Only ten when I counted last night.
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

uncle Fester

Quote from: Big House on November 06, 2013, 01:03:11 PM
Hibernation complete.

Where's Little Guy ... we need to start causing some shenanigans!

hes in a coma suffering the after affects of a hair transplant surgery that went wrong...
we didnt come here for a picnic

Big House

I told him that if he took hair from his ... lower back ... it wouldn't look good on his head!

The big cue ball never listens ....
People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

littleguy301

getting personal now,,,,,lower back,,,,man a bad asphalt experience took care of hair on the backside also ;)
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Big House

Ha!  You can't be sitting down on the job LG ... that hot mix is gonna burn more than your hair.

littleguy301

Quote from: Big House on December 02, 2013, 11:30:03 AM
Ha!  You can't be sitting down on the job LG ... that hot mix is gonna burn more than your hair.

Hard to run equipment standing up ;)
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

imnofish

Quote from: littleguy301 on November 22, 2013, 10:41:20 AM
getting personal now,,,,,lower back,,,,man a bad asphalt experience took care of hair on the backside also ;)

That's why the first syllable in asphalt is what it is.   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!