Wisconsin High School Wrestlers Who Are Not Badger Updates

Started by stbird, March 20, 2014, 09:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stbird

How about a thread for all the Wisonsin high School wrestlers at different schools?

We all know Dieringer is rocking it and Sueflohn lost in second round, and Hughes lost first round but won in the wrestlebacks.  Any other WI high school wrestlers who are not Badgers? 

badgerguy

lincolnlogs

I see Evan Knutson lost to McMullan from Northwestern; but where his wrestle back was supposed to be (loser of bout 166) Tavanello from Ohio St. wrestled instead and picked up a fall. Unless I'm blind I did not see Tavanello wrestling in the first round.

badgerjohn

Quote from: lincolnlogs on March 20, 2014, 10:23:02 PM
I see Evan Knutson lost to McMullan from Northwestern; but where his wrestle back was supposed to be (loser of bout 166) Tavanello from Ohio St. wrestled instead and picked up a fall. Unless I'm blind I did not see Tavanello wrestling in the first round.

Tavanello pigtail first round, lost
"Common sense rarely survives an encounter with lawyers."  DrSnide 12/28/11

jaguarwrestler

Jake had a road to the finals with no seeds over #10 in front of him... man it will never get easier than that.
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

gwmiller44

Really? Think, Wow!

jaguarwrestler

Quote from: gwmiller44 on March 21, 2014, 07:58:16 AM
I'm thrilled you think this sport is easy!

is that what I said? Would you rather wrestle the #3 and then the #2 or the #13 and #10? Not many can have a path to the finals without having to beat anyone above a #10... sorry to offend you
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

maggie

--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY