Big Ten Tourney

Started by DocWrestling, March 09, 2024, 09:07:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocWrestling

125-  Fraizer wanted nothing to do with Barnett.  Easy pin for Barnett
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

DocWrestling

Rivera just cannot recover from his first period deficits.  Was never in the match but got a late takedown and lost 8-4

DocWrestling

DocWrestling

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

What was the penalty call against Barnett?
Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf

DocWrestling

Some sort of illegal arm bar lock.  He was in bad position and risking losing the takedown and locked wrist and elbow and tried to turn guy.  Definitely a lot of pressure to dislocate shoulder but Bono challenged that it was potentially dangerous and not illegal.  Announcers thought it should have been potentially dangerous but the call stood.

Frustrating part is that the announcers were talking about how the Penn St guys only move is a fireman's kelly and then Barnett walked right into it.  They had to have known that in scouting.

DocWrestling

Barnett needs to beat Ayala and then maybe a couple others to improve NCAA seeding now because that is a whole mess

DocWrestling

Liegel was disappointing.  No offense other than almost came out on some scrambles but his second period on bottom he did nothing with no energy.  Never even came close to get out and was on belly a lot

Maylor looked great dominating

DocWrestling

Gomez took down Zargo at will over and over

Harris

I didn't see the Barnett match.  Was he winning in regulation and then gave up points to send it to OT?

Ledger

Quote from: Harris on March 09, 2024, 12:12:56 PMI didn't see the Barnett match.  Was he winning in regulation and then gave up points to send it to OT?
He gave up a penalty point in SV.  He locked in a kimura in defense of a takedown

Harris

Quote from: Ledger on March 09, 2024, 12:16:05 PM
Quote from: Harris on March 09, 2024, 12:12:56 PMI didn't see the Barnett match.  Was he winning in regulation and then gave up points to send it to OT?
He gave up a penalty point in SV.  He locked in a kimura in defense of a takedown

I know that but was wondering what happened at the end of regulation.  Track had him winning and giving up points in the last 30 seconds to send it to OT.  Just wondering what happened there.

DocWrestling

Barnett gave up a reversal with 15 seconds left to go to OT. Actually got back exposed but they did not call back points even after review

DocWrestling

Hamiti has been unbelievable but his season starts now

Ghetto

Watching results on Trackwrestling is less than optimal.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove