Wrestlers property stolen at Waunakee sectionals

Started by All Blue, February 20, 2016, 11:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

All Blue

No news yet....talked to one of the coaches this morning and waunakee is going to review the security cam footage today. I think we can rule out honest misplacement as one of the kids wallets was recovered in a restroom urnal...minus the cash of coarse!! I just want to thank everyone for their kind posts and all the words of encouragement, pretty tight group on this forum. I read more than post but have come to realize that most of the users respect the opinions of others and promote the sport we love! Again, i will let you if any property is recovered. Good luck at state!!!

Kyle Reeve

There is no excuse for this, especially when the kids are not allowed anymore to keep their bags in the stands (I understand for seating/space reasons). When I was in high-school I constantly was paranoid about where my belongings were at for this same reason..A wrestler should not have to worry about his/her gear when they should be focused on the task at hand, a trip to state. All I can say, what goes around eventually comes around...bad karma for the thief or thieves..I hope you recover most of what was taken.

MarkK

You are right Kyle.  A wrestler should only have to worry about his/her upcoming match not where their stuff is.
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

Dale