Thoughts on Dells Results

Started by Guffer, December 14, 2013, 05:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guffer

Lets hear everyones opinions on the Dells, all pools included. Who looked tough as a team and individuals that looked tough.

Street Glide

I'm not sure if there was a team down there that could have beat SVE.  IMO the best team at the Dells in all pools today.

Hettinga WW probably most impressive for individuals.

rtstuff19

So was that for just the black pool or did you watch all the pools equally?

Street Glide

As I said IMO.  Obviously no one could equally watch all the teams.  It's just a opinion and was replying to the the topic of thoughts on the Dells tournament.  I seriously dought though any other team down there could have beat SVE yesterday.  If so they should have stepped up and joined the Black Pool.  All teams can request the type of pool they want to be in. 

Guffer

rtstuff19

Wasn't talking about your comments on SVE they are a very well put together team. No doubt. Just saying it is hard to pick out an individual from one pool when there were great ones in each pool. Your second comment on teams stepping up to the black pool. You know that is t something that can happen. The pools are chosen by the tournament directors. I am also not saying that the right teams weren't in that pool. It was a great pool with great teams.

Street Glide

Each team can request what type of pool they can be in to the tournament officials.  As far as a individual wrestler I responded to whom I thought.  Absolutely there are many great wrestlers at every tournament.  It is simply my opinion that Hettinga was.  It's really not a right or wrong answer who any feels, it's just a opinion.  To list all of them would be a impossible task, everyone has a right to their opinions.  I would not disagree with others thoughts.  I felt the thread was to welcome everyone's thoughts and all opinions are really not right or wrong.

padre

Quote from: Street Glide on December 15, 2013, 10:12:34 PM
Each team can request what type of pool they can be in to the tournament officials.  As far as a individual wrestler I responded to whom I thought.  Absolutely there are many great wrestlers at every tournament.  It is simply my opinion that Hettinga was.  It's really not a right or wrong answer who any feels, it's just a opinion.  To list all of them would be a impossible task, everyone has a right to their opinions.  I would not disagree with others thoughts.  I felt the thread was to welcome everyone's thoughts and all opinions are really not right or wrong.

We have seen Travis this year...he is on a mission.

2SENSE

Anyone know why Marko didn't wrestle?

uncle Fester

he busted into festers training center and hurt himself in a unsupervised workout...should be ready to go soon...
we didnt come here for a picnic

Street Glide

Quote from: uncle Fester on December 16, 2013, 07:47:07 AM
he busted into festers training center and hurt himself in a unsupervised workout...should be ready to go soon...

Rumor has it that fester is holding him ransom now.  The seal team tried to get into the Fester training camp but was unable.  Now 2 seals and Marko are being held captive.  I guess negotiations are in progress.

2SENSE

Of course, I should of known that. ;D

littleguy301

Quote from: Street Glide on December 16, 2013, 08:04:12 AM
Quote from: uncle Fester on December 16, 2013, 07:47:07 AM

Rumor has it that fester is holding him ransom now.  The seal team tried to get into the Fester training camp but was unable.  Now 2 seals and Marko are being held captive.  I guess negotiations are in progress.

I hope they are getting a good work out in ;D

By the way, I thought FESTER was Markos biggest fan? If that is true I bet he is feeding Marko well ;)
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

uncle Fester

hunter just climbed a silo with a small tractor weight duct taped to his back....it is safe to say he is ready for competition...
we didnt come here for a picnic

FinalWord

Quote from: uncle Fester on December 17, 2013, 01:16:06 PM
hunter just climbed a silo with a small tractor weight duct taped to his back....it is safe to say he is ready for competition...

I can remember when Fester did that except it wasn't a silo, it was the outside of a Madison hotel and instead of a tractor weight; a keg of beer was substituted.
" I never met a man I didn't like except Will Rodgers."