3 team sectionals live on rokfin

Started by JacobRaschka, February 06, 2024, 11:58:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JacobRaschka

Team sectionals are right around the corner! We will have 3 live on Rokfin: D1 Team Sect E @ Mukwonago, D1 Team Sect A @ Menomonie, and D3 Team Sect C @ Fennimore.

Should be an awesome night of wrestling. Fennimore team sectional is gonna be wild. What one are you guys most excited for??

MarkK

Ok I'm close to wondering do I renew flowrestling or do I subscribe to Rokfin?   Any thoughts?
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

No One Cares

Quote from: MarkK on February 08, 2024, 09:03:22 PMOk I'm close to wondering do I renew flowrestling or do I subscribe to Rokfin?  Any thoughts?

They are not mutually exclusive. 

Impossible question to answer. 

Just stop being cheap and buy both. 

MarkK

I like to think of it as prioritizing my investments. Like in sarcasm, for example.
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

MatScoutWillie

Quote from: MarkK on February 08, 2024, 09:03:22 PMOk I'm close to wondering do I renew flowrestling or do I subscribe to Rokfin?   Any thoughts?

flo

Ghetto

Rokfin has our WIwrestle and Willie Saylor.

WIWrestle is the only reason I have a Rokfin account. Flo has a lot more content but it's nice to support the local guys trying to give our sport a boost.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

Nate Arquinego

Quote from: MarkK on February 08, 2024, 09:03:22 PMOk I'm close to wondering do I renew flowrestling or do I subscribe to Rokfin?   Any thoughts?

I might be a little bias...but if you had to pick Rokfin. If you are a Rokfin subscriber many do not realize you get access to all channels content not just WIwrestle.