Just bad luck?

Started by bud, March 01, 2015, 05:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bud

Milwaukee Lutheran sectional historically has 1 maybe 2 State champs every year. This year they had none, any thoughts what might be the deal here? They just don't seem very competitive compared to the other three!!!
Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie!

FinalWord

Our NW sectional isn't exactly busting with pride either. Not many placers.
" I never met a man I didn't like except Will Rodgers."

woody53

Bud,
All I can say is it may have just been luck. The sectional did wrestle really well, but it just did not fall into place for them.
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

Street Glide

Quote from: FinalWord on March 01, 2015, 06:47:26 PM

We've obviously had more place winners in the past, but our sectional still had 4 champs that comes out to be 28%.  With 4 sectionals that's 3%  above the average.  

thequad

O. F.  Sec. 7 champs and lots of place winners, good year.
I am now OLD enough to know how little I knew when I knew it ALL.

FinalWord

Quote from: Street Glide on March 01, 2015, 07:03:50 PM

We've obviously had more place winners in the past, but our sectional still had 4 champs that comes out to be 28%.  With 4 sectionals that's 3%  above the average. 

You didn't tell me I had to do math!  Eeewww.

Jimmy

Stuhl,marko, Paulson ,stone, laliberty is five from nw. Reuth not getting hurt could of maybe been six

littleguy301

Quote from: Jimmy on March 01, 2015, 11:06:53 PM
Stuhl,marko, Paulson ,stone, laliberty is five from nw. Reuth not getting hurt could of maybe been six

Last I checked, Stone is D3 but if you would like to included them you have many from D3 to add to the list ;)
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Street Glide

We made need to give Jimmy a pass, he was awfully sore Sunday morning.😄

wrestle84

What happened to Rueth? What was the score of the match with Colden when Rueth got hurt?

Dizzy

Pewaukee went up to Division 1. Probably had a little impact on this sectional placewinners

Jimmy

Reuth appeared to have concussion symptoms. Not sure of. Score but was shaping up to be an excellent match. Oops on stone. Guess I just love watching him and wished he was div.2

pantherphotoman

We've obviously had more place winners in the past, but our sectional still had 4 champs that comes out to be 28%.  With 4 sectionals that's 3%  above the average.  

Word makes the HOF and thinks he doesn't have to fact check anymore.  Guess that's why he's The FinalWord.

FinalWord

Quote from: pantherphotoman on March 02, 2015, 08:18:39 PM

We've obviously had more place winners in the past, but our sectional still had 4 champs that comes out to be 28%.  With 4 sectionals that's 3%  above the average. 

Word makes the HOF and thinks he doesn't have to fact check anymore.  Guess that's why he's The FinalWord.

I have never let facts influence my opinion or posts. ;D.but