Lost camera bag with equipment

Started by novakm, March 02, 2014, 08:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

novakm

First off, great job everyone over the past weekend at the state tournament.  A lot of great memories were made for these young men.

Second off, I screwed up and left my camera bag in suite 120a on Friday night following the semifinals.  It is a black sling bag with a Canon t4i camera, Tamron 17-50 lens, Canon 70-200 lens, two small video cameras, a Sony point and shoot camera and several SD memory cards that had all of our video and photos from sectionals and state.  I returned later in the evening and the camera bag was gone.  The Kohl Center staff was very helpful in searching for the bag, but nothing showed up.  I filed a police report in case the items show up on Craigslist or a pawn shop.  I feel terrible about losing the SD cards more than anything, the camera and lens can be replaced, but those memories cannot.  If by any chance you or someone in your party picked up the bag on accident and have it, please get a hold of me.  Again, I screwed up, just looking for some help in getting the bag, equipment, and memories back.  Thank you and congratulations to all of the wrestlers, coach, fans, and families this past weekend.  This is truly one of the great high school events in our state.

Marcus Novak
Johnson Creek Wrestling
608-212-1140