Four Time State Champ!

Started by pantherphotoman, March 01, 2014, 11:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pantherphotoman

Congratulations to Jens Lantz on achieving number four tonight. Jens, you are an all-around class act. Let's hope you win your sixth state title next Saturday!

maggie

--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

imnofish

Awesome accomplishment!  He is the most impressive of this year's champs, IMO.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Street Glide

Quote from: imnofish on March 02, 2014, 12:05:43 AM
Awesome accomplishment!  He is the most impressive of this year's champs, IMO.

Heard from Fester, at shirt is on it's way!

From street glide.....Congratulations is often said, but congratulations with this wrestler is complete class.  Your future is bright, CONGRATULATIONS!

aarons23

What I was really impressed with Jens tonight was he held his composure after the match.  He didn't go crazy celebrating.  He should great respects to his opponent and then took it off the mat.  He showed to be a real mature young man.  Congrats to Jens, his family and coaches! 
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

imnofish

Quote from: aarons23 on March 02, 2014, 01:54:40 AM
What I was really impressed with Jens tonight was he held his composure after the match.  He didn't go crazy celebrating.  He should great respects to his opponent and then took it off the mat.  He showed to be a real mature young man.  Congrats to Jens, his family and coaches! 

Great observation.  Yes, his reaction indicates great self-control.  Pretty rare, under such a rare circumstance.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

skincondition

3wrestle

Jens it has been a real pleasure to watch you over the years! Congratulations! We can not wait to watch what your future holds!

littleguy301

Good kid, good family, good coaches, good community. You roll that up into one and that is the making for an outstanding wrestler ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Harris

Quote from: littleguy301 on March 02, 2014, 09:40:53 PM
Good kid, good family, good coaches, good community. You roll that up into one and that is the making for an outstanding wrestler ;D

Well said

wrestlingmama123

It's probably listed in the forum somewhere, but does anyone know what Jen's career record was?  Just curious.  I am in awe every year I watch him wrestle down in Madison.

billybob

Nice little paragraph and picture of Jens, Mom and Dad.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/preps/wiaa-wrestling-report-saturday-at-a-glance-b99216224z1-248067781.html

They could have at least got his Mom's name right!  Jamie not Aimie.

Congrats to the whole Lantz Family!

DocWrestling

Quote from: wrestlingmama123 on March 03, 2014, 07:52:49 AM
It's probably listed in the forum somewhere, but does anyone know what Jen's career record was?  Just curious.  I am in awe every year I watch him wrestle down in Madison.

160-7
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

Jimmy

Think Jens had eight career loses not seven. Which happens to be the same number of career wins that I had. . . If I count my forfeits.

littleguy301

Quote from: Jimmy on March 03, 2014, 03:17:25 PM
Think Jens had eight career loses not seven. Which happens to be the same number of career wins that I had. . . If I count my forfeits.

Dont sell yourself short, back in the day those forfeits were tough as nails!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet