Profanity BATTLE OF BAYS

Started by bigG, December 03, 2017, 05:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigG

I used some today. Okay, I'm destined to profane most Packer games.

Ugly win, but a win no less.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Ghetto

Hundley is really bad. The ball comes out way too late. It'll never get better.

He's played himself out of being a possible starter in this league.

Capers can be fired at any time. There's talent there and we can't stop anyone on 3rd down.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

bigG

More worried about his gum than the game at hand. Hundley has progressed very slowly and has shown he's no starter.

Win we needed. Win next week and he'll have done his job. Poorly; but he will have done his job.

maggie

ONE THING, just to make the roster on a pro football Team one has to be a real good player...And I for one believe our young QB gas done a darn good job of leading the team, they talk about rogers coming back, i believe he he's ready to toss the ball but being hit and landing is another thing and will be the real test, and you can bet nobody has come anywhere close to hitting him in practice, :o  he will only come back if we really need him to win the game at hand and not until, with the looks of the upcoming games he might be able to sit out at least another game and then come in if needed against Car. one thing for sure, it will  be a Huge shot of adrelin to the players when he does make his entrance.... GO PACK !   :)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

littleguy301

to be honest, I dont think Hundley has done to bad. Sure he isnt rogers but seriously who is.

Hundley is slowly learning to play the game and I would guess the offense is pretty small to make sure he isnt out there on a limb.

with rogers going down, it has shown how weak the packers are as a team. sure they have good players but also so many holes.

while I like the O-Line, I also believe it isnt any thing special either. weather it is the line or the offensive scheme, the QB takes way to many hits period! if you have fort knox in the backfield, you dont protect it with average players, put some money into the best guards, tackles and center you can afford to pay and protect your money!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

maggie

i said before, we need to let him play his own game and running and rolling out is what he likes to do! and now Mcc is letting him do just that and it's making him a better player and more affective QB
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

littleguy301

I have to honestly say that about the only play of NFL football I watched this year was when Jared Cook (oakland) dropped a floater from EJ Manual in the end zone way early in the season.

I am on a protest of watching NFL football and probably most pro sports at this point.

I will say I continue to read about the NFL. I feel I am way more informed about the NFL by reading it on my own time than actually sitting down and watching it. I have also found that I really dont miss it and my Thursday nights, Sundays and Monday nights have been filled with other things.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

bigG

I notice the crappier the Packers play, the cleaner my garage gets, the more "honey do" projects I get done, and the more my dog exercises.

Ghetto

Quote from: littleguy301 on December 04, 2017, 08:53:52 AM
to be honest, I dont think Hundley has done to bad. Sure he isnt rogers but seriously who is.

Hundley is slowly learning to play the game and I would guess the offense is pretty small to make sure he isnt out there on a limb.

with rogers going down, it has shown how weak the packers are as a team. sure they have good players but also so many holes.

while I like the O-Line, I also believe it isnt any thing special either. weather it is the line or the offensive scheme, the QB takes way to many hits period! if you have fort knox in the backfield, you dont protect it with average players, put some money into the best guards, tackles and center you can afford to pay and protect your money!

Oh gosh LG. You are being kind. He is so late on his progressions it's not even funny. It's worse in person. You watch guys come open and he doesn't pull the trigger. The slants he throws are just step back and throw. If they aren't open he is throwing it anyway. He's played himself out of a career as a starter in the NFL.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove