Badger vs Hawkeye

Started by dad 2 5, October 22, 2016, 01:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dad 2 5

we should have 35 on the board, instead, not a god feeling letting them hang around...
Come on Badgers. Put them away!

dad 2 5

kicking game is hurting the Badgers! OUCH! Good thing the D is holding up so far.

dad 2 5

wow, are the goal post moving on the kickers?

Ivan Stankowski

I have more concern about the punter!!

ramjet

Ghetto

Iowa always seems to be a tough game. They play a similar style to Wisconsin which leads  to boring games.

I am torn on alternating QBs, but Houston does seem to come off the bench and produce.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

ramjet

I see both sides of the issue Ghetto but production is the key. Houston has assets that Hornibrook does not and visa versa. It's interesting same plays but Iowa had trouble with Houston. They got allot of pressure on Hornibrook. I guess the quickness of Houstons release was trouble for Iowa. But to me if it dusrupts the opposing teams timing I am ok with it. As long as we win then we should definately second guess the coaches decisions.......... ;D

Ghetto

Houston has a grittiness that Hornbook doesn't have as a young guy. But he's not the passer we hoped he would be. Hornibrook being so young, I don't think it messes up his growth. For the time being, I think they stay with it.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove