Its official/Badgers vs South Carolina(Capital One Bowl)News Year Day!!!

Started by boowrestle, December 08, 2013, 09:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boowrestle

Well now that we know where and who UW will be playing,how do the Badgers matchup???????
you can run but you cannot hide.

bigG

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Drivingforce

Quote from: boowrestle on December 08, 2013, 09:46:00 PM
Well now that we know where and who UW will be playing,how do the Badgers matchup???????
Run, run and run it some more. Take the ball out of Stave's hands and give it to Gordon and White. Gordon should get 25 carries this game and White should see 15- 20.

SC will be looking to throw against our secondary, my guess is they will have a lot of success doing it. Shootout? Probably, should be interesting.

littleguy301

I would rather see White with the 25-30 carries and Gordon with the 15. I just believe Gordon is more effective with less carries and an awesome change of pace back.

I would like to see in the relm of 55 carries with Clements getting his share also.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

maggie

Anderson has 6 weeks to get them ready, lets see what he can do...i believe our YOUNG D back will be OK...Stave's the one we need to come around...whens the last time Gordon was given an end around?...3 games ago?  it was his best play and i don't recall us using it in the last 3-4 games... :(.i'm not convinced that that Conf Is any better than the big ten...
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

npope

Stave was HM all conference - must have something going for him. For a journeyman, that would seem to be almost an over-achievement.
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

dad 2 5

hopefully I will be proven wrong but this looks like a bad match up for Bucky. SC has a strong D and can put points up on the board. Stave has to be able to hit Abby and get the D softened up some to have a chance. The o line got beat bad by PSU so they need to be able to stop Clowney and the d end that is really good. SC has good team speed so maybe we can trap them some or screens.

bigG

Gotta agree. We gotta see this O-line man up in this game.  I think they'll respond. Grunts got pride, ya know.

This team will give us all we can handle, though. Gotta really play our best. Time to polish it up.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.