Most Exciting

Started by benaskren, March 01, 2016, 05:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

was there another wrestler or 2 who wrestled 2 undefeated wrestlers  besides Milton's Jr Billy Pitzner?
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

wrestlingdad

The Dow v Krein match had be the most exciting! I thought both wrestlers were going to get pinned and then...the other was on his back.

Kodonnelllaw

Ghetto

Quote from: wrestlingdad on March 03, 2016, 07:25:40 PM
The Dow v Krein match had be the most exciting! I thought both wrestlers were going to get pinned and then...the other was on his back.

+1
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

Nearfall3

Quote from: maggie on March 03, 2016, 06:43:57 PM
"was there another wrestler or 2 who wrestled 2 undefeated wrestlers  besides Milton's Jr Billy Pitzner?"

Jackson Hemauer beat Jose Acousta and Fritz Scheril, both of which whom were undefeated.

maggie

well, Acousta was beat'en by Scheril during the season, so he had a lose ...so Pitzner must have been the only one to do it...

Nearfall3

Quote from: maggie on March 04, 2016, 11:44:35 AM
well, Acousta was beat'en by Scheril during the season, so he had a lose ...so Pitzner must have been the only one to do it...

Technically no he didn't.  They were supposed to meet in the finals of the On the Water, but Acousta medical forfeited and therefore didn't get charged a loss.  If you check the bracket again, you'll see that.  So Pitzner wasn't the only one.  Nice try though.

maggie

i see, well they must have the records screwed up on the state book ha?...it says he went  43-1 on the season....

Nearfall3

Quote from: maggie on March 04, 2016, 12:07:48 PM
i see, well they must have the records screwed up on the state book ha?...

Not really sure if that's an attempt at more sarcasm, but I'll once again do my best to explain the situation.  OTW was a "medical forfeit" for Acousta, at state the two losses he took Saturday on the backside were considered "forfeits."  At the time of the Hemauer/Acousta match, Jose had no losses.

boowrestle

Acosta was undefeated entering the state tournament
you can run but you cannot hide.

ksbird

It may have been the best State tournament I have ever seen and I had been watching a long time, since it was one tournament with no divisions. It shows our State is doing a lot of things right. The continuous scoring, not trying to win on short margin. Stoughton stood out to me, but I love the fight in Eddie Smith, Josh Adams, and getting back to Stoughton, Model, and Kraus, Dow continued to points on the board. Of, course the D2 and D3 match ups were great as well. We are building depth in the State and that is exciting! Hemauer, IMO, took a big step up with confidence and looked real impressive. A great tournament.

ksbird

Sorry, Breske too took it to a new level. He continue as well to not stop and put points on the board. Pitzner, impressed as well, he worked his way through some real tough kids, he showed me he was back to stay. I can remember him as a young kid with a lot of talent. Today he still has the talent but more heart, and toughness, he was fun to watch no doubt. Krein, no doubt his toughness showed through. Getting back to 170, Williams has an incredible toughness, another great kid to watch, and lastly Krattiger at 170, the young man is talented and tough. 170 was full of tough, hard nose kids. Hudson is real tough through and through. I am looking forward to some great tournaments in the future.

wrestler6

It sucks Hudson is so far north!!! They proved they can wrestle with the best, not saying there's no competition up, cuz there is for sure! Just sucks they can't prove themselves as good as they were this year!
Tyler

wrestler6

Congrats to the Hudson team
Tyler

maggie

Wrestler6, what do ya mean by this?  :o..."Just sucks they can't prove themselves as good as they were this year! ?....they sent a lot of wrestlers to the IND Tournament and a made rgw Team state...can't ask for more than that...we down here in Milton would trade places with ya in a heart beat!...yes, they had a darn good season!...did i miss something?