Is Kaukauna the unequivocally best team in Division 1?

Started by ougiqbxy, January 06, 2015, 01:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocWrestling

In many duals, Kaukauna wrestles Nushart at 113 and puts Schramm at 106.  All the rest bump up and Quella is bumped out.

Not sure that helps as both Stoughton and Rapids have good 106/113 lbers.

I would not be surprised if Stoughton also bumped everyone up a weight class to get the little Kraus in lineup at 106
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

DarkKnight

Nice points Doc, but I don't think KK will want to bump up against STO or Rapids... unless they do the same. Its kind of like a chess game, one bad move and you dig yourself a hole. Anthing is possible though you are right.

I ran through the rankings and I see STO is favored in 8 or 9 over Milton... But ya never know what will happen!

DarkKnight

And it took me this long to notice the spelling error....o boy

shouldvewrestled

Quote from: CoachZ on January 06, 2015, 02:01:13 PM
How would a Ellsworth or Coleman fair?

Ellsworth last year would have given Kaukauna a great dual. This year it wouldn't even be close. Ellsworth might sneak out 3 victories. Personally I would give Stratford the best shot out of any non D1 team.

DarkKnight

Nice. well from each Sectional for D1 to make Team State.... here would be the favorites: Oh i see the new  Team rankings are up too

Sectional A: #5 Hudson, #10 Menomonie
Sectional B: #4 Wis Rapids, #6 Pulaski, #9 Bay Port
Sectional C: Who from the Middleton (Baraboo) Sectional?
Sectional D:#1 Kaukauna
Sectional E: #2 Stoughton, #3 Milton
Sectional F:HM Pewaukee, HM Whitnall/Greendale, HM  West Allis Central
Sectional G:#12 Cedarburg, HM Menomonee Falls
Sectional H:#8 Burlington,  #11 Oak Creek

Any thoughts about Sectional C? Who is the fortunate team to make Team State?

DarkKnight

I see Sauk Prairie used to be rank.... but who knows, other teams in that Sectional ought to be dreaming big  :P

z-man

Quote from: shouldvewrestled on January 06, 2015, 04:28:18 PM

Ellsworth last year would have given Kaukauna a great dual. This year it wouldn't even be close. Ellsworth might sneak out 3 victories. Personally I would give Stratford the best shot out of any none D1 team.

I love it when someone tells the Hudson boys they don't have chance ;D

CoachZ

Stratford is very solid. They have some holes in their middle weights though. Should be a very good Team Sectional final.

Pheasant 1984

I might sound delusional to some, but don't count out Menomonie yet. We'll get healthy soon! Hudson might give em a run for there money too! Very impressed with Kaukauna, Stoughton, and Wis Rapids this last weekend!
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

shouldvewrestled

Quote from: z-man on January 06, 2015, 09:24:27 PM
Quote from: shouldvewrestled on January 06, 2015, 04:28:18 PM

Ellsworth last year would have given Kaukauna a great dual. This year it wouldn't even be close. Ellsworth might sneak out 3 victories. Personally I would give Stratford the best shot out of any none D1 team.

I love it when someone tells the Hudson boys they don't have chance ;D

Never said those Hudson boys don't have a chance?? Was only talking about D2/D3 teams. Unless Hudson enrollment went down  ;).

boowrestle

With Sauk Praire moving to the other regional,sectional C gets alot more interesting.Sauk is still the team to beat,but there are few other teams dreaming big  ;).Jmo,I dont see any team in the Baraboo regional that will get more than 3 individual champs,Sauk,Baraboo,Lax central,Holmen,Reedsburg all have good shots at getting three champs.THis will make for a very interesting team race.Winner of Baraboo regional will more than likely wrestle either Deforest or Middleton to advance to team state.
you can run but you cannot hide.

maggie

HA! HA! HA!....get my Milton team in that mix!  ;)...we'll smok'em!  ALL... :)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

kluevercoach

boowrestle

Maggie,i knew you would speak up sooner or later  :)/we will see how you guys stand after the upcoming stoughton dual.Will Milton have there full lineup back for that dual??
you can run but you cannot hide.

WrestleIt

Quote from: DarkKnight on January 06, 2015, 07:20:00 PM
Nice. well from each Sectional for D1 to make Team State.... here would be the favorites: Oh i see the new  Team rankings are up too

Sectional A: #5 Hudson, #10 Menomonie
Sectional B: #4 Wis Rapids, #6 Pulaski, #9 Bay Port
Sectional C: Who from the Middleton (Baraboo) Sectional?
Sectional D:#1 Kaukauna
Sectional E: #2 Stoughton, #3 Milton
Sectional F:HM Pewaukee, HM Whitnall/Greendale, HM  West Allis Central
Sectional G:#12 Cedarburg, HM Menomonee Falls
Sectional H:#8 Burlington,  #11 Oak Creek

Any thoughts about Sectional C? Who is the fortunate team to make Team State?

I'd have to say Sauk Prairie in C, with dark horse Middleton or Deforest