Challenge to the WI wrestling community

Started by benaskren, October 31, 2013, 12:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Numbers

Quote from: shoes on December 03, 2013, 06:39:26 PM
Ben is right to ask us to challenge ourselves to fill the seats.  To bad host fans cannot get dibs on seating.  Hoping for lower section center mat 10 rows up !

Well if you order tickets this month or next you should get reserved seating which will all be better than general admission.  I assume the sooner you order, the better your chance of getting lower level seats.  Not sure what the process is to get in the Wisconsin section reserved block (outside of the standard Madison priority points system).  Maybe Trevor would be able to post a response to seating priority and if supporting the wrestling club at some level financially could upgrade your seating priority above general public orders.  With all the NCAA rules, maybe that type of information needs to be posted on UWBadgers.com or the Wrestling Club webpage instead of this forum?

I assume some people reading this forum would be willing to contribute to the Badgers Wrestling program with the opportunity to get better seats for this once in a decade plus event in Wisconsin.

maggie

Ben as usual, I'm a step ahead of ya!... ;) this Will be simple LG...  I believe my little buddy Charlie Shortino can help us out on this one, I believe he still owes me a Favor for getting his Butt out of a parking lot problem he was about to have over to the Nitty Gritty a few yrs back,  i'll see to it that he predicts a huge Winter snow storm up that way and puts out Blizzard warnings a few days before the tournament  ;)...I also calling the old high school coach, old Badger wrestler " Grappler Dan" and invited him and his outdoors human Blending Son Mike and the Family "Body Guard" Jay to come along, Jay can do wonders when it's cold and there's a huge line waiting to get inside at Wandos... :)...them along with Bro Murph and hopefully our old buddy Russ...it will be a great time and well get to see the best of the Big Ten!.. i was invited to the Badger round ball game next week so I'll check out the box situation for the Big Ten Wrestling tournament and I already covered talking to our friends over to the Edgewater to set us up with our Chris Farley suite but if nothing else, i don't believe Travis would have a problem with let us sleep on his floor over to his Main Depot, and i don't believe Hondo or Rich would have had a problem with it either, as long as we see to it that his head Bartenders doesn't pull a sleep over with us...so! were almost set!....i'll call ya!... :)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

maggie

--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

Big House

Maggie ... name dropping like crazy today!
People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson