Clayton Whiting

Started by charteroak1, April 22, 2024, 03:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charteroak1

Congratulations to Trevor for scooping up another Wisco Kid. 

Best of luck Clayton.

I guess I should have donated more to the RTC and maybe we would have got him...right?

Ghetto

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

hammer

Great get for Minnesota. I heard through the wrestling cheats sheets that Wisconsin was all about bring Whitting back. Good to hear that! I also hear Minnesota is working the portal.very hard and could have a completely different team next winter!

Healthy and happy

Quote from: charteroak1 on April 22, 2024, 03:13:32 PMCongratulations to Trevor for scooping up another Wisco Kid. 

Best of luck Clayton.

I guess I should have donated more to the RTC and maybe we would have got him...right?
What I find interesting and am trying it figure out is that AWA spoke so negatively about the Davis staff (including Branvold). By all accounts, they would discourage their AWA wrestlers from going to Wisconsin. Branvold leaves and is now on the Minnesota staff and is getting congratulated for landing multiple AWA wrestlers.
How does that work? Is the real truth is that AWA just doesn't like UW Wrestling/Athletics, regardless who makes up the UW coaching staff. They just will not approve of them?  But, why then are they so interested in coaching at UW?  Maybe they just think they are the best wrestling coaches that UW could hire?  Confused???